US General Domestic Politics #2 Begins 01/14/21.

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:

you are a total moron living in oppositeland. dear leader has done nothing but spread hatred & division & each time that you deny that & make excuses just shows that over & over & over again. now i'll predict your next post. "na na na na na!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your mother wears army boots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know you are but what am i ????????????????????" now you don't have to answer as you have nothing to offer.

I'm very happy and proud to live in any land that is opposite your land of insanity, hatred and lies.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Good News.

Don't only is the world kicking Donny's ass to the club. But it gets even better, his wife, daughter, son inlaw and sons are gone as well. The whole family are gone as well. It doesn't get any better for the world.

Don't forget Trump is leaving the Republican Party in ruins as well. 

How are you doing with your Chinese language classes? Republican Party in ruins? You amaze me with your ignorance and stupidity. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, getty5437 said:

I stood where thousands died... Gettysburg, PA... Pickett's Charge... and they died for ALL the wrong reasons... you're all gonna bitch and moan and be divisive, like Trump's dying wish... the man is evil incarnate... arrgh, there was a time when we'd watch (here) for hours and maybe a titty would fly from a lass'es unbuttoned shirt, and now we discuss all but a simpleton named Trump.

I Say let's enjoy VOYEURISM!!  (or what's left of it)

Go watch the titties then, mental midget, and get the hell out of this thread. 

• Haha 1