US General Domestic Politics #2 Begins 01/14/21.

11 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Legal and political experts are responding to U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham's Sunday letter to incoming Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer with disgust and anger. Graham, an unwavering and...

Here's another asshole that needs to get out of politics.  Trumps most ardent Ass Kisser.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, van the man said:

What he means by 'not now' is don't spoil my inauguration!!! He will try to bribe them by offering financial support to their government who will of course immediately waste any money sent to them.. then again a new limo isn't a waste of money is it!!!!

The pathetic EU has been bunging money to Turkey to beg them to keep the thousands of Syrians from crossing into the EU!!! Free movement my arse!!!!!

Junge DU hast keine Ahnung von Politik und Geschichte. Es waren die USA mit diesem kleinen Arschloch von Klein-Bush der gegen die UNO in einem völkerrechtswidrigen Krieg ohne Grund den souveränen Staat des IRAK überfallen hat. Durch die dumme USA wurden Schiiten an die Macht gebracht, die Sadam ermordeten und sunnitische Soldaten vertrieben. Diese Soldaten haben Kriegsmaterial mit genommen und den IS erst stark gemacht. Der IS hat Syrien angegriffen und Flüchtlinge ohne Ende produziert. Für die Flüchtlinge aus Syrien, Irak und Afghanistan ist allein die USA verantwortlich !!! Was tut der Versager-Staat USA ??? NICHTS. !!!

ALLE Flüchtlinge wollen in die EU - zu 99% nach Deutschland. Das kostet uns Milliarden von EURO / US-Dollar. Daher ein Pakt mit der widerlichen Türkei, Syrien-Flüchtlinge auf den Weg zur EU zu blockieren. USA nehmt endlich als erste Rate 1 Million Irak-Flüchtlinge auf - mit Flugzeugträgern oder gecharterten Kreuzfahrtschiffen.

Typisch verantwortungslose USA, überall Krieg beginnen, verlieren und verbrannte Erde hinterlassen - und  dann soll die EU  das Feuer löschen und die Scherben zusammen fegen ?? Ein widerliches Gesindel. 😒 Und dann fordern diese Lumpen, das die EU und Deutschland für die NATO mehr Geld investieren um US-Waffen zu kaufen. Jeder Dollar kann nur einmal ausgegeben werden. 😁

Wir können nur hoffen das Biden mehr Realität zeigt und deutsche Politiker den Amerikanern endlich sagen was Sache ist. Die deutsche Ami-Schleimer-Verteidigungsministerin "Knarrenbauer" ist eine unfähige Nusche und muß vertrieben werden. 😁

• Like 1

Die Geschichte wiederholt sich immer wieder. Hitler kam durch Kurt von Schleicher an die Macht. Der Österreicher Hitler war ein erfolgloser Maler und Schauspieler und hat seine Reden vor dem Spiegel einstudiert. Viele Menschen waren geblendet von diesem Idioten und es gab tausende Menschen die radikaler waren als Hitler - doch Hitler wurde alle Schuld zugesprochen.

Nun in den USA. Trump wurde von Idioten an die Macht gebracht, die sich für große Spenden wirtschaftlichen Gewinn erhofften. Trump war nur ein nützlicher Idiot für Kapitalisten. 😁

Wie damals bei Hitler, sind radikale Republikaner wie Ridge und seine unbelehrbaren Freunde, die das Capitol stürmten sind "trumper" als Trump und sind die wahren Täter, die die USA geschädigt und gespalten haben. Trump ist weg - das Trump-Gesindel lebt weiter. Wird es zum Bürgerkrieg kommen ??

Sorry, die usa war nie "Hoch-Kultur".(Hot-Dog und Burger sind primitive widerliche Scheiße - lieber Kartoffelsalat 😁) Viele Hochkulturen sind an ihrer Dummheit und Überheblichkeit gestorben, Griechen, Römer, Ägypter und viele mehr. In 50 Jahren wird die USA  Entwicklungsland sein - und Flüchtlinge aus der desolaten usa werden Europa überfluten. 😒 😒 😁

Dann heißt es "Germany first" 😁  Dann wird das deutsche Sozial-System mit Krankenversicherung plötzlich gelobt, denke ich.

7 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

EAD

Millionen von Flüchtlingen aus Syrien wollen in die USA - denn die USA ist für diese Flüchtlinge verantwortlich. Die EU bezahlt für US-Kriegsfolgen viele Milliarden Euro. Damit kein Geld um US-Waffen zu kaufen. 😁 Ami versuche klug zu sein.

Young YOU have no idea of politics and history. It was the USA with this little asshole of Little Bush who attacked the sovereign state of the IRAQ against the UN in an illegal war for no reason.

I didn't say Biden started any wars. I said he voted in favour of every war the US were involved in. I know very well the whole history. In my eyes the most evil man on this planet set fire to the Middle East namely Tony Blair. My desire is to live long enough to hear that he is DEAD. Him and his sidekick Alistair Campbell (the liar in chief) invented the weapons of mass destruction story and lied and lied to the UK Parliament continually. Blair was grandstanding because he loves to be considered a 'world leader'.  I hope both suffer a very painful death sooner than later. 

The US will always do what is best for the US. Perhaps Biden could use a slogan ..... America First!!! I think it might catch on!!!! The US loves to build a Coalition in the event of war. 'The Allies' always sounds better than 'The US invades'!!! That's why getting UK support for war is always crucial to the US. Of course Blair happily obliged.

All NATO countries agreed to spend 2% of GDP on the military. Only the UK and US have honoured that pledge. Germany should spend more on the military. The EU should spend more. Why should the US subsidise the EU who then reward the US by kissing the ass of Putin to ensure the flow of energy from Russia to Germany? The EU are then happy to do trade deals with China despite the clear evidence of human rights being trampled all over in Hong Kong and against the Uighur Muslims to mention only two!

Angela Merkel unilaterally chose to take in a million refugees. Angela or is that 'Angel' loves to play the moral guardian of the West. No doubt she will get her rewards from the EU by being 'democratically' elected to the highest position in the EU after she quits in Germany.

As for 99% of refugees wanting to go the Germany I would suggest that huge numbers would love to enter the UK but thankfully as we are no longer a member of the EU the UK cannot be 'told' to take their quota!!!! Simply accepting that millions of people wish to leave the Middle East is not the best way to help those countries or their people. The UK provided Billions to help rebuild Iraq and the Middle East in general. Helping these people to prosper in their own country is the best solution. Germany is not helping but is instead fanning the flames towards widespread dissent against refugees most of whom are simply economic migrants. France seem very happy to wave refugees through their country so they can find their way across to the UK!!! Oh thank God for the English Channel. Once again to the rescue!!!! The EU will continue to bribe Turkey to keep as many migrants away from the EU!!!! Oh how kind and wonderful the EU is! Perhaps they too could use a slogan.... 'EU First'.... I think a theme is developing here!!!!!!

Biden will be a disaster for the West. His 'leadership' will be exactly the same as Obama.... say nice things, be diplomatic, don't upset anyone, smile and maybe like Obama sing a little and sway a little but don't actually DO anything. Politicians speak to Politicians using Diplomatic language. Trump upset them all because he was inarticulate and extremely undiplomatic. That's why they all united against him. Now with Biden in place they can all get together and have polite diplomatic dinners and functions and pretend to care about the plebs whose vote they have to gain by lying about how they are going to put the 'People First'!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Since the military has taken over the U.S. Capitol I wonder if Biden will be wearing a military uniform when he is sworn into office on Wednesday?:angel: 

Hahaha that's one thing that Trump didn't do. Lucky for him daddy got him out of serving.

• Like 1