US General Domestic Politics #2 Begins 01/14/21.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

With Trump leaving office the executives at CNN, MSNBC, The Washington Post, and The New York Times are most likely in panic. Their coverage of Trump is the only reason Trump haters have watched their tv programs and read their newspapers. Now that Trump is gone the Trump haters will have no reason to view those media sources anymore.

Pretty sure Trumps court cases will keep them busy for the next 2 years 🤣

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I didn't think you were making sense. Thanks

I was definitely making sense. Too bad you don't understand, so I'll say it another way.  For four years the news media has been putting out phony stories about what Trump was going to do, and people like you keep falling for them. And you don't even realize that you've been duped by the media when the predicted action never materializes.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

I was definitely making sense. Too bad you don't understand, so I'll say it another way.  For four years the news media has been putting out phony stories about what Trump was going to do, and people like you keep falling for them. And you don't even realize that you've been duped by the media when the predicted action never materializes.

You should stop watching CNN and watch more Fox News 🤣

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The only news you will be able to watch in a few years will be the Chinese Government state run news which is not much different from CNN and MSNBC.:biggrin:

Your such a silly man, WE are an Asian country. We are in the ASIAN area, when dumbo Trump cut trade ties with Australia he drove us to do a trade deal with China. Man if you only knew the damage this asshole Trump has done to the the US and other countries you would stop thinking Trump is a God.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Your such a silly man, WE are an Asian country. We are in the ASIAN area, when dumbo Trump cut trade ties with Australia he drove us to do a trade deal with China. Man if you only knew the damage this asshole Trump has done to the the US and other countries you would stop thinking Trump is a God.

Ask American working people if they think Trump did damage to the U.S.  Like I said, you have no idea what is really happening in the U.S. because the news media has a ring in your nose that they lead you around with. Trump is not close to being God, but he is a hell of a lot better than anyone the Democrat/Republican establishment  swamp dwellers have to offer the American people.