US General Domestic Politics #2 Begins 01/14/21.

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

that was 10 months ago & was said because the mask shortage was leaving medical personnel short of masks. governers had no $ to do anything. dildohead made a mess of everything. but you obviously have been sleeping for the past year or so.

So you admit Dr. Fauci lied. I wonder how many other times has he lied?:dodgy:

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

A lesson in left wing propaganda. You are a pathetic indoctrinated joke.

a lesson in history. now let me expand that lesson. trump was absolutely the worst president in history by a landslide! he is a lying sack of shit who has lied to the world more than 30,000 times documented on video. he is a crook who will be in court until he dies! he should have been removed from office but somehow he has managed to brainwash a lot of people including most republican pols & people with no sense at all led by the likes of YOU & the rest of his cult. and no matter how many times you post your fantasy version of things it will not change the truth! if this forum was twitter you would be flagged for disinformation every time that you post !!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

fauci says that masks should be worn & social distancing should be followed. since you don't believe him i think that you should ignore everything said by anyone but dear leader & see how that works out.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

fauci says that masks should be worn & social distancing should be followed. since you don't believe him i think that you should ignore everything said by anyone but dear leader & see how that works out.

Who gives a a shit what Dr.Fauci says?  Guess what? Fauci is not the only M.D. in the world. In fact, I consider Fauci to be more of a Washington D.C. establishment swamp dwelling bureaucrat than a medical doctor. He should feel right at home in the Biden Administration.

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

a lesson in history. now let me expand that lesson. trump was absolutely the worst president in history by a landslide! he is a lying sack of shit who has lied to the world more than 30,000 times documented on video. he is a crook who will be in court until he dies! he should have been removed from office but somehow he has managed to brainwash a lot of people including most republican pols & people with no sense at all led by the likes of YOU & the rest of his cult. and no matter how many times you post your fantasy version of things it will not change the truth! if this forum was twitter you would be flagged for disinformation every time that you post !!!!!!

Now you are an historian? LMAO  Twitter is nothing more than a branch of the Democratic Party, so I would consider it an honor to be be flagged by the little Marxist weasel Jack Dorsey. That would give more credibility to everything I post.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Now you are an historian? LMAO  Twitter is nothing more than a branch of the Democratic Party, so I would consider it an honor to be be flagged by the little Marxist weasel Jack Dorsey. That would give more credibility to everything I post.

You don't even know what Marxism is without looking it up.  Dipshit.

• Like 2

Nach aktueller ZDF-Dokumentation vom 20.01.2021 um 22.45 Uhr mit dem Titel "Donald first - Trumps Angriff auf Amerika" besteht der dringende Verdacht das Donald Agent des russischen KGB war und Geschäfte mit Geld von russischen Oligarchen gemacht hat - er hat seine Seele verkauft und die USA verraten. In wenigen Monaten nach Arbeit von US-Justiz wird das Schwein von Trump die Maske des Biedermanns vom Gesicht gerissen.

In den USA gibt es ja partiell immer noch die Todesstrafe. Ich wünsche Trump wird in so einem Staat angeklagt und wegen Verrat am Volk zum Tode verurteil und hingerichtet - an das Kreuz genagelt, wie im Neuen Testament. 😁

• Like 1

Und dieser dumme Lump mit Kuh-Hörnern auf dem Kopf verdient, was jede Kuh bekommt - Schuß zur Betäubung mitten auf die Stirn - und dann Notschlachtung. Vielleicht sind ja einzelne Organe als Organspende zur Hilfe von kranken Menschen noch nützlich. Kopf und Gehirn sind nur Abfall und kommt in den Müll und wird verbrannt- 😁

• Like 1

Und wenn dieser verdammte Idiot von Trump an das Kreuz genagelt wird, dann sollen seine Eiferer wie Ridg und andere geistigen Tiefflieger Trump im Tod begleiten. Gibt es in den USA nach der Suche nach widerlichem "Fracking-Gas" noch so viele Bäume ?? 😁 😁

Oder besser abfackeln und anonym in alle Winde verstreuen ??

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Ridge, Du bist ein widerlicher Klug-Scheisser. Du bist dumm wie Sau, aber immer reisst Du Dein dummes Maul auf. Neben Trump gehörst Du krimineller Vergewaltiger neben Deinen Idioten an das Kreuz genagelt. OHNE Segen - nur ein Stück Abfall. 😒

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Trump hat niemandem von dem Angriff auf das Kapitol erzählt. Er sagte den Leuten, sie sollten ins Kapitol gehen und friedlich protestieren, damit ihre Stimmen vom Kongress gehört werden könnten.

Du bist ein Träumer - Trump-Anhänger sind dumme Menschen, das weißt DU genau. Trump kennt seine willigen Idioten - und wusste ganz genau was dieser Mob anstellt. Bist DU nicht der mit den Kuh-Hörnern ???

• Like 1