US General Domestic Politics #2 Begins 01/14/21.

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

U.S. Senator Chuck Grassley is under fire after claiming Senators should be taking orders from the leader of their political party. The Iowa Republican has been in Congress since 1975, and until Thursday was...

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Even New York Times columnist David Brooks—widely reviled over many years for his "wrongheaded and naive" brand of right-wing commentary—agreed Friday with the many progressive voices...

David Brooks is almost as conservative as Bernie Sanders.:tongue:

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Jacob Anthony Chansley, likely the most distinctive rioter who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, has reportedly come to grips with the reality that former President Donald Trump has moved on while his loyal...

I hope Jacob Antony Chansley rots in prison for the damage he did to the MAGA movement with his insane invasion of the U.S. Capitol Building.:dodgy:

3 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Who needs a war when Trump killed more Americans in 1 year (400K) than were killed in 4 years in WW2.  

Correction, the Chinese Communist Government killed 400,000 U.S. citizens by purposely releasing the covid-19 virus on the U.S. and the rest of the world.

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer announced Friday morning that the impeachment of Donald Trump in the Senate is imminent. "I have spoken to Speaker Pelosi who informed me that the articles will be...

The Chief Justice John Roberts may not even show up for the Senate trial because he considers the impeachment trial to be unconstitutional since Donald Trump is no longer president.