US General Domestic Politics #2 Begins 01/14/21.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

So says the German fool who walks around with his head up his ass.:biggrin:

Du kannst nur beleidigen, ohne fundierte Sachaussagen. Ich weiß ja wer das sagt. Du bist ein Mensch ohne Niveau - mit dunkler Vietnam-Geschichte. Nehme endlich psychologische Hilfe in Anspruch - Dein Hass auf alles, was nicht Trump heißt ist krankhaft. 😒

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And you are brainwashed by your own stupidity.  When Joe Biden and the Democrats destroy the U.S. economy, I hope they destroy Canada's economy too. Canadians like you deserve Joe Biden and the Democrats. 

He has already started.  He cancelled the Keystone XL Pipeline.  The USMCA Deal will be next.  Though these deals are meaningless to me, I don't get any benefit to prosper from it.  

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

And you are brainwashed by your own stupidity.  When Joe Biden and the Democrats destroy the U.S. economy, I hope they destroy Canada's economy too. Canadians like you deserve Joe Biden and the Democrats. 

Bush 2 destroyed the economy, and Obama fixed it.  Trump destroyed the economy, and Biden will fix it.  You destroy this thread, and we fix it.  Loser.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Who gives a a shit what Dr.Fauci says?  Guess what? Fauci is not the only M.D. in the world. In fact, I consider Fauci to be more of a Washington D.C. establishment swamp dwelling bureaucrat than a medical doctor. He should feel right at home in the Biden Administration.

so you'll listen to dr bonespur instead.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Now you are an historian? LMAO  Twitter is nothing more than a branch of the Democratic Party, so I would consider it an honor to be be flagged by the little Marxist weasel Jack Dorsey. That would give more credibility to everything I post.

just keep making shit up as you always do. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

As Barack Obama's inauguration kicked off on Jan. 20, 2009, LGBTQ Americans across the country watched with mixed emotions while evangelical pastor Rick Warren delivered the invocation. Though the...

Too bad "Sleepy Joe" has no idea what he is signing.:tongue: