Yuna (2021) Part #1

Just In

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

So Numi intentionally pulled the plug to brush her teeth, and Diane intentionally pulled the plug just to pee? Bullshit! They probably hit it on accident. It has happened on RLC before, pulling the wrong plug to charge their phone, etc.

No Bullshit. These cams are powered over Ethernet (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_over_Ethernet) So they do not have a power plug. They get power over the data (Ethernet cable) too. Now show me the toothbrush working with an Ethernet cable.  There is only one cable to pull. And yes they pulled it. 
And you know how an Ethernet plug looks? It has a notch to fixate it: https://www.make-it.ca/technical-notes/how-to-crimp-rj45-connector/#:~:text=Registered Jack 45 (RJ45) is,RJ45 jacks of Ethernet devices.

So now tell me how you can unintentionally disconnect the cam? You pull the cam off the wall when you pull on the cable rather than disconnecting the cam. 

So sorry to say your post was bullshit 😉

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

So Numi intentionally pulled the plug to brush her teeth, and Diane intentionally pulled the plug just to pee? Bullshit! They probably hit it on accident. It has happened on RLC before, pulling the wrong plug to charge their phone, etc.

yeah, I don't see why they would disconnect it intentionally. BTW is the young man there Numi's brother ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Read above. There is no chance to disconnect a single cam accidently...

There was absolutely no motivation to intentionally unplug it. So I still think it had to be accidental. Maybe it's not properly set up or something.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Big conincidence it is only malfunctioning when a girl enters the bathroom 🤣

they have no problem with nudity. and I don't think they are junkies so there is no reason to disconnect the cam on purpose. if they wanted to do something off camera that little study area in Yuna's room which in not covered by cams is a perfect place to do it. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

There was absolutely no motivation to intentionally unplug it. So I still think it had to be accidental. Maybe it's not properly set up or something.

Come on. Tell me how you can do this acciendentally at least three time right now? Time to get real. It is way too obviuous. She just did it again. Made another ticket:
Realm21_DisconnectCam2.thumb.jpg.f2772f16fbbc5c30988ad12317e8c2c4.jpg

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

they have no problem with nudity. and I don't think they are junkies so there is no reason to disconnect the cam on purpose. if they wanted to do something off camera that little study area in Yuna's room which in not covered by cams is a perfect place to do it. 

Well she did it again...