Yuna (2021) Part #1

Just In

Just now, ed2 said:

I see, but I doubt it's intentional. Atleast when it's Numi and Diane, they're not shy at all. I may have thought otherwise if it were Yuna though.

Was intentinonal. Support told me. They should be careful. Right at the beginning of the project a girl got kicked out for disconnecting cams again and again..

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I see, but I doubt it's intentional. Atleast when it's Numi and Diane, they're not shy at all. I may have thought otherwise if it were Yuna though.

Don't think have anything to be with being shy on these girls both of them already had put their boobs out in the place

well, one was the boobs other was the plasticsĀ šŸ˜‚

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Totally borefest there and they even mess with cams...

She is not even good looking. I wonder how these people get an apartment. HopeĀ she has good contacts and can bring in good looking and non-boring guests. The girl is PJ seems playful.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Parxx said:

She is not even good looking. I wonder how these people get an apartment. HopeĀ she has good contacts and can bring in good looking and non-boring guests. The girl is PJ seems playful.

She better do that fast before manager loses patience. I guess they did not earn a thing yet so the manager has pay the fine for them.

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Was intentinonal. Support told me. They should be careful. Right at the beginning of the project a girl got kicked out for disconnecting cams again and again..

So Numi intentionally pulled the plug to brush her teeth, and DianeĀ intentionally pulled the plug just to pee? Bullshit! They probably hit it on accident. It has happened on RLC before, pulling the wrong plug to charge their phone, etc.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2