B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #2 (January)

9 minutes ago, omedo said:

Ariana seems to have prepared a seance, I like Ariana but I have to say that she only shows interest when she is the one who organizes an event, yesterday in B4 Bogdan had to take her mobile phone several times and she always goes with Megan in the middle of the party, if she is bored then she should not go....

I know a lot of people like her and that's simply because she masturbates, but I think she is vastly overrated. She is very anti-social, comes off stuck up and in my opinion is no different than someone like Leora who only sees her room as a makeshift cam studio (similar to Megan which is why I assume it was easy for them to become friends) while she keeps the majority of her interactions out of the house. For me she adds nothing to the project.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, omedo said:

Ariana seems to have prepared a seance, I like Ariana but I have to say that she only shows interest when she is the one who organizes an event, yesterday in B4 Bogdan had to take her mobile phone several times and she always goes with Megan in the middle of the party, if she is bored then she should not go....

He's got no right in doing that. 

But I did notice a couple of times last night when they were having a toast and Nelly gave Ariana a dirty look cause she was busy on her phone.

4 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

No tiene derecho a hacer eso. 

Pero me di cuenta un par de veces anoche cuando estaban haciendo un brindis y Nelly le dio a Ariana una mirada sucia porque estaba ocupada con su teléfono.

He did it as a friend, he didn't put a gun to his head....🤷🏻‍♂️

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I know a lot of people like her and that's simply because she masturbates, but I think she is vastly overrated. She is very anti-social, comes off stuck up and in my opinion is no different than someone like Leora who only sees her room as a makeshift cam studio while she keeps the majority of her interactions out of the house. For me she adds nothing to the project.

I disagree,

She just takes care of her own business. She goes to parties at B4 and she talks to most of the people from most apartments. 🙂 

16 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I know a lot of people like her and that's simply because she masturbates, but I think she is vastly overrated. She is very anti-social, comes off stuck up and in my opinion is no different than someone like Leora who only sees her room as a makeshift cam studio (similar to Megan which is why I assume it was easy for them to become friends) while she keeps the majority of her interactions out of the house. For me she adds nothing to the project.

I like her because she's gorgeous...simple as. But I agree with points both you and Omedo made...

• Like 1

All ready for Ariana’s open chakra session ☺️ this girl ( Ariana ) has definitely put her own mark as one of the tenants that she has been different and offered also other types of entertainment , I mean , in now almost 4 months , she has managed to unite all the girls of the current Barcelona cast and even make ones that have differences and not being under such friendly terms ( Amira / Sera ) to leave it all behind and reestablish their friendship .. Ariana , the boss of all the Barcelona apartments ☺️

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

All ready for Ariana’s open chakra session ☺️ this girl ( Ariana ) has definitely put her own mark as one of the tenants that she has been different and offered also other types of entertainment , I mean , in now almost 4 months , she has managed to unite all the girls of the current Barcelona cast and even make ones that have differences and not being under such friendly terms ( Amira / Sera ) to leave it all behind and reestablish their friendship .. Ariana , the boss of all the Barcelona apartments ☺️

radi going to B2 coincided with S&A being friends again