B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #2 (January)

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Her natural progression has been nice. If it carries on at this rate she might bate on her bed by August...😏

Seriously though, I'm a big fan of slow burners like Radi...who might offer you just that little bit more every day...😁

😂🤣😂🤣by august 😂🤣😂🤣

Its sweatner, on the front of the despencer is a cup of coffee/tea

she puts one in her mouth and eats something or sometimes the other way round, today was the first time i saw her dump out 30+ into her hand and drop them in her mug

its bizzare

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ariana with a changed bating angle . Radi maybe told her that since she also started playing with the camera angles , viewership increased has happened 😉

Yes...another fine orgasm, but I'm getting kinda bored with them now...

It looked like Ariana didn’t have an orgasm for ages with this intense bating tonight 😁 That was one of her best with all her “ routine “ staff present .. and the chocolate reward for the loyal fans 😉😉😋

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes...another fine orgasm, but I'm getting kinda bored with them now...

I haven’t seen her having one for more than two weeks , so , I enjoyed this today .. when you miss something nice to watch , you appreciate it more to have it again offered 😎😉

6 hours ago, hexagon said:

Its sweatner, on the front of the despencer is a cup of coffee/tea

she puts one in her mouth and eats something or sometimes the other way round, today was the first time i saw her dump out 30+ into her hand and drop them in her mug

its bizzare

She did it few days ago ... Every time she took a bite of food, she took a pill, every single time...  

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

I always thought Salt pills to go with the bushells of Tomatoes she eats... sugar doesn't fit that mix... and could be some mint? or other healthy spice type supplement  

whatever it is, shes put 10+ into her mouth while eating 4 tomatos and 30+ into a drink, even if its something simple like sugar or salt thats not something anyone should be doing to their body

somethings up