B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-b (January)

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

The two events could not be more different.

One was an accident, something that she already ended during the event, the other was intended. That doesn't mean that this guy has to be her BF, only that it is obviously not an accident.

I didn’t mean Holly’s specifically but all the guys that appear in the GOV apartments. Yes there are the few who are a regular item with some of the girls who are seen with them on social media e.g. Karol and Milena but they are still there to boost their income from a larger viewing audience. Some of them can be tolerated while others can be perceived differently but then that’s what life is all about - everyone to their own opinion without having the wool drawn over one’s eyes 😉

• Upvote 1

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I've never seen that guy before ... The one she had sex with on her first stay was not him ... We all remember Cesar, alias Bruno, alias Curly... But the other one was not the one we've seen today

agree...

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I didn’t mean Holly’s specifically but all the guys that appear in the GOV apartments. Yes there are the few who are a regular item with some of the girls who are seen with them on social media e.g. Karol and Milena but they are still there to boost their income from a larger viewing audience. Some of them can be tolerated while others can be perceived differently but then that’s what life is all about - everyone to their own opinion without having the wool drawn over one’s eyes 😉

Actually, it should be so that we see the people with whom the girls would hang out even without the cameras. Whether now in a long-term relationship or really just a one night stand. Nothing additional for the camera and omit as little as possible.

The opinion of the viewers should have no influence. The viewers should decide what they want to do with their private lives, but they should not have any influence on the decisions of the residents.