B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-b (January)

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, bluewinner said:

say's who ??? lol you can't do that yourself. you have to post comments about everything and everyone when it has nothing to do with you. 

Say's me, that's who.  This is an open forum which means that anyone can be on it and participate.  If it was a forum for RLC subscribers only then I could see a little bit of your point.  I have just as much right to be here as you do and if you don't like what I have to say, put me on ignore and go about your business but please, be a man and stop crying to the mods!!

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Say's me, that's who.  This is an open forum which means that anyone can be on it and participate.  If it was a forum for RLC subscribers only then I could see a little bit of your point.  I have just as much right to be here as you do and if you don't like what I have to say, put me on ignore and go about your business but please, be a man and stop crying to the mods!!

you are free to say what you want and I am free to call out your BS. 😅

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Pretty sure if someone lets rip in them they will still end up banned. 

If that is the case then they need to do away with that thread all together.  All you keep hearing from the mods is...take it to Rants and Flames and if that's what people do and get banned for it, then it wasn't much of a boxing ring after all now was it!!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

That's fine by me but when you call out my BS and I respond, be a man and don't go off crying to the mods!!

if you are intelligent enough to respond in non insultive manner. there is no need for asking mods to intervene. but if you start throwing curse words at me since I don't enjoy getting banned I'll have no choice but to ask mods to pay attention and do what needs to be done. so you just need to watch your language and be respectful. 😉

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm caught up now Bluewinner so I'm going to duck out and take care of things.  I know when I come back on later in the day to catch up again I will see you on here in all your glory.  So, until then...have a good day my friend!!

yeah, have good day. hope to not see you soon. 😜

• Like 1