Q. Why are most men like diapers? A. They are usually full of shit, but thankfully disposable.

Q. Whats the difference between your boyfriend and a condom? A. Condoms have evolved. They are not so thick and insensitive anymore.

Q. Why did God invent the yeast infection? A. So your girlfriend knows what it's like to live with an irritating cunt. 😂

• Haha 4
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A poor family lives on a farm and they rely on their chickens for income. One morning, the father walks outside to find the chicken coop empty and the corpses of chickens on the ground. "There’s nothing that could help get us out of poverty now," says the dad as he shoots himself. The mom walks outside and sees the dad and the chickens on the ground. "I can't live without my husband," she says as she shoots herself with her husband's gun. The daughter walks outside and s

Mom: Your great-aunt just passed away. LOL. Son: Why is that funny? Mom: It’s not funny, David! What do you mean? Son: Mom, LOL means Laughing Out Loud. Mom: I thought it meant Lots of Love. I have to call everyone back.

Did you hear about the monkeys who shared an Amazon account?     They were Prime mates.

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Two Scotsmen rented a boat and went out fishing on the loch and to their surprise caught several large trout.Hamish said"we must come back to this spot,leave a wee marker so we find it again".Hector bent down and drew an X on the boards of the boat,"there you go"he said proudly."That's no good"shouted Hamish."What if they give us another boat next time"

• Haha 2