Jokes #2

Alexandria

From The Odd Couple

Oscar Madison (the sloppy one) says to Felix Ungar, “I can’t take it anymore, Felix, I’m cracking up. Everything you do irritates me. And when you’re not here, the things I know you’re gonna do when you come in, irritate me.

You leave me little notes on my pillow. Told you 158 times, I can’t stand little notes on my pillow. ‘We’re all out of cornflakes. F. U.’ Took me three hours to figure out ‘F. U.’ was Felix Ungar!”

• Haha 1

Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail, and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him … what? A super-callused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

• Haha 3

I’ve given up social media for the New Year and I am trying to make friends outside Facebook while 
applying the same principles. Every day, I walk down the street and tell passersby what I’ve eaten, how I feel, what I did the night before, and what I will do tomorrow. Then I give them pictures of my family, my dog, and me gardening. I also listen to their conversations and tell them I love them. And it works. I already have three people following me—two 
police officers and a psychiatrist.

• Haha 2