B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #2 (January/February)

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

if that's the case then nothing will happen because amira is wearing lingerie under her robe to so it's probably another tease show again later🤷‍♂️

He is a new face , it is always one of the best things happening seeing new people , it simply becomes interesting watching again and breaks the routine and monotony 😉😇

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

it doesnt have to stay on

it looks like the typical thing they surround the guy and then they tease him then he leaves 😂

I could also be wrong about the guy he could be another toy for them🤷‍♂️

Just now, ddhm said:

He is a new face , it is always one of the best things happening seeing new people , it simply becomes interesting watching again and breaks the routine and monotony 😉😇

I dont think he is new but I could also be wrong 🤷‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

if that's the case then nothing will happen because amira is wearing lingerie under her robe to so it's probably another tease show again later🤷‍♂️

The probability of another of these teasing shows is unfortunately very high.

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Really, extremely strange, and so typical for RLC. 🤐

The at least relatively normal guy has to go, so that now instead of three girls four girls hang out together with one guy, and then probably go through one of these stupid teasing shows. 🤮

Hey , we haven’t seen the guy yet , he just sat to enjoy a glass of sparkling wine or normal wine , I don’t think it is fair to make conclusions , we disagree on many things but I believe you are even not agreeing with your fast comment and assumption 

I think we should just agree to say until b2 actually do something on camera we have to stop assuming something will happen because they are known for being off camera... with the exception of monica 🤷‍♂️

The guy is nice dressed , looks really cool and comfortable , not so young ( Daniel style ) , my first impression is very positive , but I am not here to judge the choice of Amalia ( if we say he is Amalia’s friend ) , I will say that if he is “ more “ for Amalia , I can totally understand wanting to spend times with him out of the apartment .

On a side note , at least the Barcelona apartments , somehow , someway , they try every now and then to introduce new characters and have as a “ normal life “ as possible it gets 

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Hey , we haven’t seen the guy yet , he just sat to enjoy a glass of sparkling wine or normal wine , I don’t think it is fair to make conclusions , we disagree on many things but I believe you are even not agreeing with your fast comment and assumption 

Yeah, there's a small chance it won't turn into a teasing show. Just the fact that the whole teasing show group is present, the girls are very bored/uninvolved, again only one guy with four girls, and that it is prime time, tells me the probability for a teasing show is surely extrem high.

My goodness, the GoT guy had to leave the apartment in an almost panic-like manner. If that doesn't tell you anything, I don't know what will.

• Like 1