B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #2 (January/February)

Noldus

Pam and Amalia back , I can’t say if Pam is drunk , she seems so , or even both girls are . Let’s hope it hasn’t been any “ illegal “ party as they can put in danger the other two or it can be better if they were at friends apartment ☺️

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

I think amira is being replaced by pam😂😏

But then , Amira did something because she finally had the bed for herself .. imagine if Amalia had the bed for herself ...😉😋😋

Il y a 3 heures, Kingbanks a dit :

I think amira is being replaced by pam😂😏

If Amira and Amalia are sharing the bed, then there is no need for anyone to leave.

Unless, Amira wants to leave the project & Pam is her replacement.

B1 Pam was pretty underrated IMO, I remember she was well-liked by the rest at B4 and was great to hang out with.

And I think one of the possible reasons Pam is back might be because Amalia misses her 'real friends' after having to cohabit with her colleagues for so many months.

The B2 girls get along well but Pam is her friend before this project.

3 hours ago, SierraTM said:

And I think one of the possible reasons Pam is back might be because Amalia misses her 'real friends' after having to cohabit with her colleagues for so many months.

The B2 girls get along well but Pam is her friend before this project.

amalia also has a boyfriend back home, but she didnt invite him. maybe he would get in the way of her outside interests

• Noldus changed the title to B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #2 (January/February)