B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #2 (January/February)

Noldus

Just now, Kingbanks said:

amalia has a boyfriend she told the gay guy that at the party in b5 days ago 🤷‍♂️

amira has a bf, she told GOT guy and she speaks to him on the phone in italian. u always pick A&A out but never the others that spend more time out of the apartment

6 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

amira has a bf, she told GOT guy and she speaks to him on the phone in italian. u always pick A&A out but never the others that spend more time out of the apartment

but they never participate in anything 🤷‍♂️

at least the other girls show up even though is all the same thing 😏

I call it the way I see it🤷‍♂️

and monica is always at b5 now amalia & amira go to b5 because no one looks at b2 when it's just them 😂🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

but they never participate in anything 🤷‍♂️

at least the other girls show up even though is all the same thing 😏

I call it the way I see it🤷‍♂️

u mean they dont let carlos and ant grope them like monika does, but amira and sera let gayguy rub their pussies the other night

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

u mean they dont let carlos and ant grope them like monika does, but amira and sera let gayguy rub their pussies the other night

I mean in general amalia & amira don't or rarely participate in anything 🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, wooders78 said:

guys on here the other night acting like they had no clue what bisexual means just because some guy acts gay dont mean they would turn down a chance to play with something like Sera

5 hours ago, LUCKY2962 said:

Pam, j'espère que c'est la petite blonde jolie, que j'ai vu hier à l'anniversaire de Claire, et qui n'est pas resté longtemps

non ce n'est pas cette fille qui était à B5 hier soir

Pam est une ancienne participante et surtout c'est une amie proche d'Amalia