B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #2 (January/February)

Noldus

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I can’t argue anymore with you , we see things differently , it is fine as this is the meaning of the forum .  I am not in the mood to destroy the way I have the entertainment in my mind with you that all you see are silly shows , wrong people participating and so on . As I am on a losing streak and heavily beaten the last days here 😂🤣😆 , consider that you have won with your beliefs over mine 😊

Sorry, if I expressed myself too extremely. I'm trying to convince you, not to silence you.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Sorry, if I expressed myself too extremely. I'm trying to convince you, not to silence you.

No worries , I usually disagree with you but at least we always do it through posts and comments and I appreciate this much more than having irony smiling or confused emojis without explanation 😇 Please , no apologies , everything is great , we just disagree in a civilized way , I wish many could be like this 😎

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So here you go @Alladino, a show it is , what can we do ? You don’t like , you don’t watch , just simple as that . I prefer have this than the two girls on the up left side of the thumbnails 

the two girls will never be defeated 😂

if they ever get fucked on camera the website might crash 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

So here you go @Alladino, a show it is , what can we do ? You don’t like , you don’t watch , just simple as that . I prefer have this than the two girls on the up left side of the thumbnails 

That the bullshit that Leora and Malia pull off is even more crap than the garbage that the girls pull off in B2 is clear to me, but that doesn't make the shit from B2 any better. It would be important that RLC finally takes the idea of the project seriously again and stops with the shows, no matter in which apartment.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

the two girls will never be defeated 😂

Of course not because the one is nearly a decade in this site and she has behind an army of supporters , only Masha could stand tall but she has chosen to live a normal life and not making a life only for the cameras .. but that’s off topic ☺️😉😇

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

That the bullshit that Leora and Malia pull off is even more crap than the garbage that the girls pull off in B2 is clear to me, but that doesn't make the shit from B2 any better. It would be important that RLC finally takes the idea of the project seriously again and stops with the shows, no matter in which apartment.

They brought a new couple , Z&L , which was already faced skeptical with just a day of two in the project , only to prove themselves that they are worthy to be considered as a real life cam participation couple .

It might be then 3 steps back and 1 in front but it is slightly better than 0 in front