B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #3 (January)

29 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I see your drugs and booze have kicked in.... like how you think but maybe a wee bit of hallucination in your imagination... but you could include a full striptease by our 'Boobie' on the living room table all night long   ...

hey and I'm not even on drugs ...  thanks for the fantasy weekend possibilities ahead ... lol

Hey i like to throw all kinds of scenarios out there if i can think of it all buzzed like i am so can RLC and if they can make a buck off it they can make it so I might be buzzed but still can think lol

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

sitting here smoking killer bud that im lacing with hash while im drinking straight Jack Daniels thinking yep these people need to have more parties and drink more and definitely do more drugs some of the best memories i almost have were when i was partying lol,edited maybe sometimes i should keep my thoughts to myself but those of you that know me know thats not a option sometimes lol

Being young happens once in a lifetime , it is the period you can do the craziest of the things , there are limits of course , basically not doing harm to others with your actions and for themselves , to at least manage and control themselves when they need to stop if they overreact .

You have done what the majority has done , so , being here and sharing it , I really find it nice ☺️ The lack of outside life experiences , incidents and generally “ living on holidays “ in one of the world’s “ must see “ destinations , it is already a big disappointment for these young people , despite all of them have tasted Barcelona in all of its glory before this stupid virus. All these parties and whatever is happening either in front of cameras or in hidden rooms, they just get even more attention from viewers than what in other circumstances would have happened ( especially when there aren’t guests involved ) because with all these  “ being locked  always in their house “ restrictions , everyone is waiting for the unexpected amongst them . I believe their actions and behaviors wouldn’t be such extreme at times ( lots of booze , smoking and so on) if they could have part of “ this life in the real outside world “ . So it is just things happening in the villa because clubs , bars , pubs and so on can’t offer every now and then an escape for any of them to reality 😔

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Alek doing a cam show in the LR. She's turning into a Ginger MK2. lol 🙂 

Now in the free zone for viewers 😏...It's just normal behaviour, isn't it? I'm forever having to tell Mrs Naga to get off the kitchen counter when I'm cooking...

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Now in the free zone for viewers 😏...It's just normal behaviour, isn't it? I'm forever having to tell Mrs Naga to get off the kitchen counter when I'm cooking...

Well just make sure you don't burn your sausage while you're at it. 😉 

• Haha 2