Dayana (2021) Part #1

7 minutes ago, Parxx said:

At least he managed to get his willy up and penetrate. Never expected that from him. I owe him an apology 🙂

Me neither but if you noticed them lately. It's only working (for 2 minutes) when she's on top otherwise what you said. It ain't working. Funny. 🤣

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, x192023 said:

she's so hot. but I love the other girl. hope she breaks that couch in 🙂

Not able to get a proper view of her but I think she is the one with an awesome ass. Saw her in the bath few days back. Did she also had sex with someone ?

1 minute ago, Jawis said:

Me neither but if you noticed them lately. It's only working (for 2 minutes) when she's on top otherwise what you said. It ain't working. Funny. 🤣

That's still progress I would say. Earlier she use to spend 2 hours for him to get a 1 sec hard on 🙂 Btw Is she back for good ? I thought she left the project. I actually like Stechy and the other girl who was there earlier. But unfortunately they never used to stay in the apt and rarely did anything sexual and so stopped following the apt.  

2 minutes ago, Parxx said:

Not able to get a proper view of her but I think she is the one with an awesome ass. Saw her in the bath few days back. Did she also had sex with someone ?

no not yet .fooled around with a guy on the couch.

but Dayana sure did the other day. That was great she's a screamer

first time she she was with the navy guy.

2 minutes ago, Parxx said:

That's still progress I would say. Earlier she use to spend 2 hours for him to get a 1 sec hard on 🙂 Btw Is she back for good ? I thought she left the project. I actually like Stechy and the other girl who was there earlier. But unfortunately they never used to stay in the apt and rarely did anything sexual and so stopped following the apt.  

I think she just comes and go's as she pleases. but for the most part when she stays over bf is with her 

1 minute ago, x192023 said:

I think she just comes and go's as she pleases. but for the most part when she stays over bf is with her 

Think so too but she brought her suitcases again. 

4 minutes ago, x192023 said:

no not yet .fooled around with a guy on the couch.

but Dayana sure did the other day. That was great she's a screamer

first time she she was with the navy guy.

Don't think she's with navy man anymore. That's so long time ago. 

7 minutes ago, Parxx said:

The last time they were actually quite active if you can call 4 times in a total of 10 minutes active🤔

• Haha 1