Dayana (2021) Part #1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

There was a lot with her lately. All saved as "Dayana" 😁🙈

Thanks. I will check it.  I like Stechy. She's the only reason to watch this appartment. The other girls were just there to do make up and look pretty. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Thanks. I will check it.  I like Stechy. She's the only reason to watch this appartment. The other girls were just there to do make up and look pretty. 

I don't know if the vids were also tagged wrong as "Dayana" Best is you look for all videos of this realm...

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't know if the vids were also tagged wrong as "Dayana" Best is you look for all videos of this realm...

Won't be much i think. They also missed a lot or not worthy to archive if the sex is 40 seconds.  But they did it one day 5 times in a row. Sounds great but it was 8 minutes in total 😁 

• Haha 2

Either Dayana has huge dedicated following like Nina & Kira or she knows some dark secrets of Mr.Shitty Cams. A tenant who basically sleeps when at home or is never at her apt for days moves to a better apartment. Well done !!!

• Haha 2