Dayana (2021) Part #1

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Many people asked lately about specific people. That is why it is important to give returning guests names. So you can find them with the tag system in archives. 

You talking to me..i dont have all day like you to sit and look at the apartments.I remember all the interesting guests and major tenants and name them accordingly.I purposely leave out Freddy apartment so that you can create the moments with your beloved guests with names.Still,I create most of the moments here.Golfer has stopped archiving.

1 hour ago, nack said:

You talking to me..i dont have all day like you to sit and look at the apartments.I remember all the interesting guests and major tenants and name them accordingly.I purposely leave out Freddy apartment so that you can create the moments with your beloved guests with names.Still,I create most of the moments here.Golfer has stopped archiving.

Well if you don't look at appartments anymore then you won't know anymore what are interesting guests or not. Be glad that people like jabbath pay attention to this. 

16 hours ago, nack said:

Now I can understand why most of the videos have almost the same title "Guests having sex" 😀

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...