Luna & Zac - home activities topic #8

Just now, ze81 said:

I loved how she surpased the "dolls" house many times during this days.Without the need to be naked and stuff.Even if was just for that i would be gratefull🙂.

what got me was the dolls doing what they have done a hundred times now and do it at least three times a week or more was ahead of Claire eating out Monica go figure

3 minutes ago, Daleys said:

God these neighbors are really party poopers. I would give them a piece of my mind.

Think a villa style house would work with C&Y,they have so many friends,do so many gatherings.Now imagine them with an house apart(no close neighbours),some guestsrooms that actualy have proper cam views,a nice pool..a bunch of those sexy latinas girlfriends..would watch a lot😁.C&Y must be one of the very few ex residents i want to see back again.

6 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Dios, estos vecinos son realmente aguafiestas. Les daría una parte de mi mente.

They have the right to complain, after 22:00 you can't make noise and if people get up early to work I understand the complaints, another thing is that we don't share them as subscribers of RLC because it deprives us of entertainment but I have also complained to my neighbours....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

what got me was the dolls doing what they have done a hundred times now and do it at least three times a week or more was ahead of Claire eating out Monica go figure

I know.Its just crazy.But last time i checked that house topic its explained things well🤣.

12 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Impossible to get the "watermarked" code from those cropped stills.  Gecko is safe.

I would not be so sure. RLC has many hidden methods and usually finds the ID of the person who posted and excludes the person. I speak from experience, have been banned very many times before I gave up.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Daleys said:

And the 2 notifications options it gives as well which one to choose without missing a post or two really annoying.

It can be good points for the Administrator  for future site software updates ☺️ at the end of the day , FG has contributed for possible improvements 😂🤣

26 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I don't know if it's only for premium members, but there is a "+" icon that allows you to multi quote, it allows you to store a comment you want to quote and put it in the new thread

I haven’t used the option , I always post from the mobile and for me it is small details - that wrongly of course I don’t check - which in the rush of time to post I skip 😬🙄