Luna & Zac - home activities topic #8

1 hour ago, Donnie21 said:

She needs to give the name of her doctor to Radislava so she can get her tits fix, whomever did hers got their license from a cracker jack box.

never saw hers but saw Blairs and Dianes and F'G's tits blow theirs out of the water if we are comparing over sized fake tits,edited duh Radi is in B1 had a brain fart i guess

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

She might get some visitor when travel restrictions are lifted 😊

The only thing that seems to be fixed is that she goes on holidays soon ..🤓 according to mr Geordie translating here 🥳😎

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

missed it but checked replay that whole putting the doors in the way in the second  shower was just a big fuck you to us, i think this girl is priceless lol never seen a guest get this much attention,only one even close was piper when she used to visit masha and even she didnt get this much attention i remember her turning the lights off in the bathroom so you could not see but look what she ended up doing on cam so you never can tell hell maybe RLC will see how much views FG gets they will give her a apt 😁

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

missed it but checked replay that whole putting the doors in the way in the second  shower was just a big fuck you to us, i think this girl is priceless lol never seen a guest get this much attention,only one even close was piper when she used to visit masha and even she didnt get this much attention i remember her turning the lights off in the bathroom so you could not see but look what she ended up doing on cam so you never can tell hell maybe RLC will see how much views FG gets they will give her a apt 😁

oh hell why not put her in B4 they are in the same city after all and that would certainly liven that place up ,oh hell i know i have a buzz now im delirious lol

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh hell why not put her in B4 they are in the same city after all and that would certainly liven that place up ,oh hell i know i have a buzz now im delirious lol

if you have not noticed i can have a warped sense of humor

Crazy bitches like this are not funny even though i have joked about her i mentioned before that someone like her could burn the place down after i saw her playing with the candle i meant it my sister started a fire that killed my brother and my father and this bitch makes my sister look sane,yep too buzzed sharing to much i know

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

Yes but in those days there were 25 apts and a lot more of different, ahem, distractions. Currently there are only 11 and most if not all of the other 10 are simply boring, so when a girl of so many extremes suddenly appears on your screen it's bound to change the weather report, so to speak. She is bewitching, not very sympathetic but exciting nonetheless. I'm not even convinced her boobs are fake, but even if they are they're definitely a sight to behold. So thanks to those that finally laid the hard copies.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, bluewinner said:

The guest girl has done a plastic surgery on her boobs which as we know is not cheap, so I don't think she is as poor as everyone likes to believe. she might be just acting out as a teenager. 

You can be rich one day and then be poor the next. I don't think it's a good idea to want to try to analyze this girl when there is no logic in what she can do

The only tangible thing that we know from the members who understand Spanish is that she recently split up, that Zac is very kind to want to host her for a few days but maybe he should have talk beforehand with Luna, who had no choice but to accept the situation so as not to come across as a evil girl

It's just a shame that this girl is taking advantage of the situation, but her behavior can be fascinating most of the time.

Anyway, the young couple who just joined this project is really refreshing and its good to have them, I really like Luna, I hope they will stay in the project for a long time even though I think it a calmer couple in this apartment would be needed because of the neighborhood, who is wrong or right seems to be badass

• Like 3