Luna & Zac - home activities topic #8

10 minutes ago, moos54 said:

You can be rich one day and then be poor the next. I don't think it's a good idea to want to try to analyze this girl when there is no logic in what she can do

The only tangible thing that we know from the members who understand Spanish is that she recently split up, that Zac is very kind to want to host her for a few days but maybe he should have talk beforehand with Luna, who had no choice but to accept the situation so as not to come across as a evil girl

It's just a shame that this girl is taking advantage of the situation, but her behavior can be fascinating most of the time.

Anyway, the young couple who just joined this project is really refreshing and its good to have them, I really like Luna, I hope they will stay in the project for a long time even though I think it a calmer couple in this apartment would be needed because of the neighborhood, who is wrong or right seems to be badass

Very good sum up of the events with your personal  point of view ☺️

Let’s hope that RLC has warned them of the reasons the previous tenants left , this is a couple of a really big potential with the amount of friends and visitors that they can also have ( like C&Y ) , especially Luna being a student 😉 What happens during the student life’s time , stays always unmentioned 🥳

2 hours ago, jayp1220259 said:

let the guest hide she is doing me a favor .her body is not worthy of any of our eyes and i have no respect for her.

I think it's more of a general principle. The cameras should not be intentionally disturbed. If she doesn't want to be seen on the cameras, she can spend her time somewere else.

My goodness, it's a real shame, I really thought RLC had finally launched a good apartment again and then this happens. :cry:

RLC simply has too many bad apartmements. Starting with E&P, who spend so many extended weekends elsewhere but never have guests of their own, to Leora and Malia, who only give silly shows and keep their private lives away from the camera. And then these stupid GOV apartments, which actually only give shows, are no life but pure bullshit. RLC really needed a new apartment that is a success. Residents who block the cameras are certainly not among them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I think it's more of a general principle. The cameras should not be intentionally disturbed. If she doesn't want to be seen on the cameras, she can spend her time somewere else.

My goodness, it's a real shame, I really thought RLC had finally launched a good apartment again and then this happens. :cry:

RLC simply has too many bad apartmements. Starting with Luna & Zac, who spend so many extended weekends elsewhere but never have guests of their own, to Leora and Malia, who only give silly shows and keep their private lives away from the camera. And then these stupid GOV apartments, which actually only give shows, are no life but pure bullshit. RLC really needed a new apartment that is a success. Residents who block the cameras are certainly not among them.

Eh! What are you talking about?

They've spent 2 nights out of the apt...Zac has a job and Luna's hardly left the place...😒
This apt was a breath of fresh air, even before the guest arrived...

Let's face it Dino...you're never happy...

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Eh! What are you talking about?

They've spent 2 nights out of the apt...Zac has a job and Luna's hardly left the place...😒
This apt was a breath of fresh air, even before the guest arrived...

Let's face it Dino...you're never happy...

Sorry, my mistake. With the apartment were the residents are so often away over extended weekends I mean Eliksa and Pepik. I got the name mixed up.

In this apartment, the issue is that the cameras were deliberately blocked.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Marga said:

And what relationship does the guest girl have with Zac? friends?

the apt turns weird for moments

She is a Zac's relative. Like a cousin. A few days ago he was trying to explain Luna the relationship.

She's a new arrived to Barcelona and is trying to get a place to live.  

il y a 58 minutes, Alladino a dit :

Sorry, my mistake. With the apartment were the residents are so often away over extended weekends I mean Eliksa and Pepik. I got the name mixed up.

In this apartment, the issue is that the cameras were deliberately blocked.

I don't see any error, in your previous post you mention E&P (eliska and pepik), you don't talk about luna & zac, except for the blocking of cams by the guest😉

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, manolis said:

Ella es pariente de Zac. Como un primo. Hace unos días estaba tratando de explicarle a Luna la relación.

Es una recién llegada a Barcelona y está intentando conseguir un lugar para vivir.  

She is a distant cousin of Zac and has been living in Barcelona for a long time, she is looking for a place to stay because she has separated from her boyfriend.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1