Luna & Zac - home activities topic #8

1 hour ago, omedo said:

As soon as the guest leaves, there will be pages left over...

Then they can go back to the “ original “ planning for this apartment .. we have now per day 3-4 different threads , they could at least leave it till page 50 , slight but helpful change . But it was just a small complain speaking for a lot of us here I think 😁🤓

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I think the admins should change the limit of 30 pages for this apartment , it is too popular and not easy to catch up with the changes to threads 

not only that you make a post at the end of the thread nobody sees it 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

not only that you make a post at the end of the thread nobody sees it 

I had the same problem when I wrote at #7 and we had moved to #8 because I wanted to respond at a quoted post 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Why can't they have the party in the apartment.😞

I am not sure that the kind of party that they must surely have will please the neighbors :biggrin:
they already complain about the noise when the couple move the furniture in the room so an evening with several guests and loud music, I don't think you should dream :angel:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I had the same problem when I wrote at #7 and we had moved to #8 because I wanted to respond at a quoted post 

And the 2 notifications options it gives as well which one to choose without missing a post or two really annoying.

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don't know if it's only for premium members, but there is a "+" icon that allows you to multi quote, it allows you to store a comment you want to quote and put it in the new thread

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I am not sure that the kind of party that they must surely have will please the neighbors :biggrin:
they already complain about the noise when the couple move the furniture in the room so an evening with several guests and loud music, I don't think you should dream :angel:

This could have been the main reason why Carla and Yanai left.