Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 13

HarleyFatboy

9 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

....But she looks fine and dandy now, judging! And Malia too seems quite comfy......πŸ˜ƒ

Β 

She will recover from whatever ails her for the weekend...just in time to welcome her auntie next week......The excitement is nail biting, can't wait for the next episode !πŸ˜‚

• Haha 1

We had the journey down to memory lane ( last spring / early summer )Β some time during the night ... Malia on the couch in the living room ( the change was that this time she was playing with her phone )Β lights turned off in the living room and Leora speaking on her mobile and turning the window / doors of the living room and her bedroom like talking to someone outside or wanting to be spotted .Β 
Β 

Now, having the heating onΒ inside the apartment , both being half naked and opening just to check outside with almost 0 to minus Celsius , I don’t know if the thermometer will be making β€œ overtime β€œ to catch up with the fever worries of Leora πŸ€’

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
52 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She will recover from whatever ails her for the weekend...just in time to welcome her auntie next week......The excitement is nail biting, can't wait for the next episode !πŸ˜‚

Oh well, last night was nowhere near as good as tonight!! I mean, last night she was in the mood, so the toy was brought out. Pity the cams went down. Tonight, the cams stayed on! Yes! For an hour and a half of Pussyboy.....

That was it.

πŸ˜’

9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh well, last night was nowhere near as good as tonight!! I mean, last night she was in the mood, so the toy was brought out. Pity the cams went down. Tonight, the cams stayed on! Yes! For an hour and a half of Pussyboy.....

That was it.

πŸ˜’

Β 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
16 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Β 

I once saw them play live. By accident. Got in free.

Still overpriced.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Some would say the same about RLC !Β πŸ€‘πŸ˜‚

Well, they both have something in common. Something some want to see more of.

A certain amount of Cox.

😢

Β 

I'll get my coat.

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well, they both have something in common.

A certain amount of Cox.

😢

Β 

I'll get my coat.

I've already got it ready for you !! 🀣

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

I've already got it ready for you !! 🀣

Most kind of you Sir!Β 

When she was on the bed last night waffling on about everything and nothing, and at the same time showing the cameras her money box, was that her interpretation of oral sex ?Β πŸ€”

• Haha 3