Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 13

HarleyFatboy

19 minutes ago, patou said:

Qualcuno è d'accordo con me che le comunicazioni con il suo ragazzo avvengono in bagno in privato e quelle con Paul vivono? 

19 minutes ago, patou said:

quelqu'un est il d'accort avec moi que les communications avec son petit ami se passe dans les toilettes en privé  et ceux de Paul en direct 

Dipende, con Paul parla sempre davanti alle telecamere. Con l'altro ragazzo dipende, a volte va al bagno altre volte no. 

• Like 2

il y a 53 minutes, patou a dit :

Does anyone agree with me that communications with her boyfriend are in the bathroom in private and those with Paul live? 

She's toxic, I had an ex girlfriend just like that, obsessed with her ex and would have violent mood swings with me when they had any contact (that I didn't initially know about),  Leora is all lovey dovey when she's out with her boyfriend and not in the 'eye of paul' who no doubt watches the cams, but as soon as she's talking to him in front of an audience/on cam (with paul potentially watching) she gets all shouty and angry like she doesn't give a toss, I feel so sorry for the poor lad that is getting strung along, he must be so confused by the whole situation. 

As for paul, he either needs to block her and break contact or get back with her either moving to prague, or she moves home to be with him, she's clearly obsessed with him and he's still controlling her life to an extent.

And it's ruining our viewing! as her mind is always somewhere else.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

She's toxic, I had an ex girlfriend just like that, obsessed with her ex and would have violent mood swings with me when they had any contact (that I didn't initially know about),  Leora is all lovey dovey when she's out with her boyfriend and not in the 'eye of paul' who no doubt watches the cams, but as soon as she's talking to him in front of an audience/on cam (with paul potentially watching) she gets all shouty and angry like she doesn't give a toss, I feel so sorry for the poor lad that is getting strung along, he must be so confused by the whole situation. 

As for paul, he either needs to block her and break contact or get back with her either moving to prague, or she moves home to be with him, she's clearly obsessed with him and he's still controlling her life to an extent.

And it's ruining our viewing! as her mind is always somewhere else.

She knows that her love for paul effects her relationship with her friend. 

Paul does not watch cams, and she never tells paul if having problems with boy friend. 

Also leora wears the trousers in both relationships. (or tries to)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

il y a 19 minutes, GAG-HER a dit :

Elle sait que son amour pour Paul affect sa relation avec son amie.

Paul ne regarde pas les caméras et ne dit jamais à Paul si elle a des problèmes avec son petit ami. 

Leora porte aussi le pantalon dans les deux relations. (ou essaie de)

Pourquoi elle dit pas à son petit ami quelle aime toujours ex Paul sur lieux du laisser espérer un avenir avec elle .

20 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

She knows that her love for paul effects her relationship with her friend. 

Paul does not watch cams, and she never tells paul if having problems with boy friend. 

Also leora wears the trousers in both relationships. (or tries to)

And the more she will continue being like this , the more loneliness she will be getting , especially if Malia goes back one day . 

il y a 5 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Et plus elle continue à être comme ça, plus elle deviendra solitaire, surtout si Malia rentre un jour.

Exactement si elle continue dans cette situation elle va se retrouvé seul et pas heureux elle risque de regretter par la suite et perdre son amour principal