Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 13

HarleyFatboy

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

OMG, we talk and talk about beauty treatments and new products. She also lets me know about how Eva is doing and the latest news about Paul. Today we chatted about how the training of the boyfriend is going. The boyfriend is a bit slow but slowing getting the idea that Leora wears the pants in the relationship. She was interested in the heatwave we are having in Victoria Australia at the moment. Leora asked about the Aussie TV series Wentworth and the new Eric Bana movie "The Dry".  The doctor wants her to drink more water and she is feeling better.

I think that's about everything.

I think she is taking information then for her next life destination 😇😉 After all , it is much closer by plane to go from Krasnoyarsk to Australia than fly to Prague ( via Moscow ) 😏

40 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Boyfriend takes her on long walks and gives her joy.  When he does what he is told and shuts up and listens to her he makes her happy.

He gets his rightful rewards for being a trustworthy and loyal puppy 😎

I can only say that it has been an amazing for the viewers working week ( Monday to Friday ) from both of the employees of this apartment so far  . They have for sure contributed to the expanse of subscriptions of RLC with their performances 😂🤣😂🤣 Or perhaps they have been tired from the extra work of last week and they went a bit “ slower “ this week . And it is weekend coming ....’

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Boyfriend takes her on long walks and gives her joy.  When he does what he is told and shuts up and listens to her he makes her happy.

Sorry Aussie, i do have to correct you, having heard your dulcet tones when you spoke to her earlier!

SHE takes HIM on walks. Because he has no choice. This is what she likes, so he accepts. He has to.

And secondly, yes, he did  slowly accept she wears the pants. It took him about 5 minutes. She wears the pants, he wears whatever she tells him to wear. Literally.

Why do you think suddenly everything is rosy now? Maybe because someone is doing as they are told by order?.....🤔

17 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Sorry Aussie, i do have to correct you, having listened to your dulcet tones when you spoke to her earlier!

SHE takes HIM on walks. Because he has no choice. This is what she likes, so he accepts.

And secondly, yes, he did slowly accept she wears the pants. It took him about 5 minutes. She wears the pants, he wears whatever she tells him to wear. Literally.

Why do you think suddenly everything is rosy now? Maybe because someone is doing as they are told by order?.....🤔

Some might think it is by " Royal Decree " 

Pin on Queen/Crown pic ideas

Guest Slipper Guyquad
41 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Some might think it is by " Royal Decree " 

Pin on Queen/Crown pic ideas

Oh, what her Maj says, the Lapdog agrees to!! No say in ANY matter!!

Why do you think, after 5 months of toxicity, that everything is all of a sudden perfect?? 😆🙃🤣🤮

4 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

OMG, we praten en praten over schoonheidsbehandelingen en nieuwe producten. Ze laat me ook weten hoe het met Eva gaat en het laatste nieuws over Paul. Vandaag hebben we gepraat over hoe de training van het vriendje verloopt. Het vriendje is een beetje traag maar traag en krijgt het idee dat Leora de broek draagt in de relatie. Ze was geïnteresseerd in de hittegolf die we momenteel in Victoria, Australië hebben. Leora vroeg naar de Aussie tv-serie Wentworth en de nieuwe Eric Bana-film "The Dry". De dokter wil dat ze meer water drinkt en dat ze zich beter voelt.

Ik denk dat dat zo ongeveer alles is.

Hoe gaat het nog met Paul?