Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 13

HarleyFatboy

Guest Slipper Guyquad

That made me laugh. Malia got up and washed her hands, then went to the scales. I don't think a bit of something on your hands will affect your weight that much! 😆

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

That made me laugh. Malia got up and washed her hands, then went to the scales. I don't think a bit of something on your hands will affect your weight that much! 😆

Tutti e due fanno così. Si pesano per ogni minima cosa che fanno 🤣

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Where did you get it from that Leora is sick?She´s not sick.

I think that maybe somebody, is giving too much credence to the posts Aussie made yesterday.

I don't think Leora would have enjoyed herself, for our enjoyment, if she was feeling as ill, as was mentioned !

It is not uncommon for her to take her temperature occasionally. The Navalny issue, would be enough, in itself, to raise her temperature !!

Pardon me! That is part of her " real life".  That can't influence her. Because. it does not exist in her apartment, according to a few lengthy posts !

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Looks like a quiet night, more food being picked up. Ne'h mind!🙂

Così sembra. Mi sarei aspettato un pó di azione ma a quanto pare nessuna delle due ha voglia, almeno per quello che ho visto. 

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

‎That's what it looks like. I would have expected a little action, but apparently neither of us wants to, at least as far as I've seen. ‎

Yeah, not one of 'Those' nights. Just a chill out. Maybe Malia is out of gas! Or just neither want anything.