Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex (2021) Part #2

refazer

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

If you think this is anything like Portland, then you are very naive and uneducated.

It's not that we are uneducated, it's just that you have to search deeply to find this information in the good old US of A.  It might be different now since the newly rich in the country aren't going out of their way to make Putin look good.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

If you think this is anything like Portland, then you are very naive and uneducated.

If you infer that the Portland riots were worse than what happened in SPB and Moscow today, then you are the one sadly naive and uneducated.  If you intelligently meant the Portland riots pale in comparison to the protests at Moscow and SPB, then I agree.  

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

If you infer that the Portland riots were worse than what happened in SPB and Moscow today, then you are the one sadly naive and uneducated.  If you intelligently meant the Portland riots pale in comparison to the protests at Moscow and SPB, then I agree.  

Fuck you...you know very well what I meant

11 minutes ago, Chipper said:

It's not that we are uneducated, it's just that you have to search deeply to find this information in the good old US of A.  It might be different now since the newly rich in the country aren't going out of their way to make Putin look good.

Making up shit are we...lol

il y a 24 minutes, maxfactor a dit :

Making up shit are we...lol

Hmmm!  With a handle like Max Factor, I would have thought you were the "Making Up" expert.  🤣🤣

Come on kiddies!  Play nice. 

THIS particular forum is for two lovely ladies and their genuine admirers.  Please take you Politics outside!  There are enough places elsewhere, where you could discuss anything else you want to...

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3