Joanna & Jericho (2021) Part #2

1 hour ago, budda said:

Strange things happen...
Did these two - to have sex - had to wait to go to a friend's house to fuck in the bathroom? Don't they have a home where they can do it?

joanna.thumb.jpe.4fc2d4405b748f669eca74f1dc4b7a1c.jpe

Maybe they're exhibitionists like a lot of tenants on here are. It would be exciting to go at it in front of viewers. Guests are always showering at other tenants homes. Either to have sex shortly thereafter. On somebody's bed, sitting on there pillows,, and getting cum and other juices flowing from the ladies on the bedspread...or just getting naked in front of horny, slobbering CC viewers. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Maybe they're exhibitionists like a lot of tenants on here are. It would be exciting to go at it in front of viewers. Guests are always showering at other tenants homes. Either to have sex shortly thereafter. On somebody's bed, sitting on there pillows,, and getting cum and other juices flowing from the ladies on the bedspread...or just getting naked in front of horny, slobbering CC viewers. 

Love hearing you talk such dirty thoughts 😍😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, budda said:

Strange things happen...
Did these two - to have sex - had to wait to go to a friend's house to fuck in the bathroom? Don't they have a home where they can do it?

joanna.thumb.jpe.4fc2d4405b748f669eca74f1dc4b7a1c.jpe

Angling for their own apt may be ?? Even Joana & Jericho were adventurous when they were angling for an apt and visited Bev/Hugo.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

They count on getting own place that's why do the shows but well, let there be freedom of belief😁

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

It seemed to me there was some discussion again between them. I have the feeling Joanna is more adventurous and he is holding her back. Just my impression here. 

I don't understand Russian but I have the same sensation.

• Like 2