Nina & Kira (2019) Part #3b

refazer

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK!  This session was definitely for the cameras.  Nina looked like she was either texting someone at the time, or sending little video clips.  She could not resist looking at the camera and then pointing at it.  As if to say "this one's for you".  Sorry girls, some of the Magic has just gone...

Pity.

2019-12-15 at 03-15-36.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, refazer said:

Soon the holidays ???

Ben oui, c'est rapé pour chez moi: j'ai plusieurs mois de travaux avant de pouvoir les recevoir décemment. Donc il vaut mieux trouver une autre destination.
Pour la séance de cette nuit elles se sont amusées à faire le spectacle, elles sont jeunes ça parait normal qu'elles jouent avec les spectateurs. Peut-être que quelqu'un a demandé un sourire dédié? Pourquoi pas? Souvenez vous les remerciements à "Tututuxxx" dans la baignoire. Elles ne sont pas réfractaires au jeu. Pour moi cela ne change rien à leur "innocence" de jeunes femmes aimant s'amuser avec leurs lointains amis.

Yep, it's fucked up for me: I have several months of work before I can receive them decently. So it's better to find another destination.
For the meeting of this night they had fun making the show, they are young it seems normal that they play with the spectators. Maybe someone asked for a dedicated smile? Why not? Remember the thanks to "Tututuxxx" in the bathtub. They are not resistant to gambling. For me, this does not change their "innocence" of young women who like to have fun with their distant friends.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1