Nina & Kira (2019) Part #3b

refazer

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what game this is they are playing, but it's damned sexy as hell!  There is a canister full of sticks that apparently have some kind of instructions on them for one person to perform on the other person.  And they have both been having quite the fun time playing it!  Kira first put on some sultry American music on her record player, it did well to set the mood.  I tried attaching a few snaps, but they kept failing.  Now it seems like it's tub time, which is always fun, too.  😜 

5 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

I don't know what game this is they are playing, but it's damned sexy as hell!  There is a canister full of sticks that apparently have some kind of instructions on them for one person to perform on the other person.  And they have both been having quite the fun time playing it!  Kira first put on some sultry American music on her record player, it did well to set the mood.  I tried attaching a few snaps, but they kept failing.  Now it seems like it's tub time, which is always fun, too.  😜 

The game perhaps (in german). Wahrheit oder Pflicht?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, freitag58 said:

The game perhaps (in german). Wahrheit oder Pflicht?

Perhaps!  It did seem to play out like that, with just minor differences.  One would think they would already own Truth or Dare, but this was a new game that Nina pulled out of a shopping bag.  

Too bad we can't upload media now, tub time has been - and continues to be - quite delightful!  😁 

2 minutes ago, peterb said:

you buy a very expensive toy and finally nothing better than two fingers

Haha the new toy didn't allow Kira to get her rub in at the same time.  

Jesus H Christ, I had to turn my speakers off.  I was afraid my nearest neighbor a mile away might have heard Nina!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4