B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #4 (January)

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok guys...can I change my mind?

Gina's guest. She won't have a clue what she's let herself in for...

Btw, she just told her mam one of Zac's friends hugged her at a party and she didn't tell Zac. He's found out...hence his mood today...1 guess who the guy was!...😒

• Haha 1

il y a une heure, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Vous n'avez pas la moindre idée de ce dont vous parlez. Vous voulez continuer à penser et à vous accompagner d'un mec qui se trouve en permanence dans les appartements GOV parce que vous êtes un amoureux de la bite. Bogdan a tout à voir avec moins de nudité de la part des filles de la maison. Quant à leurs costumes, je suppose que vous les avez tous vus les essayer pour déclarer qu'ils ne porteront pas de sous-vêtements en dessous. Si c'est vrai ça montre à quel point ces salopes sont vraiment salopes !!!

on dit pas salope ...on dit coquine comme nos femmes (même la tienne ) quand on était absent ...tu t' imagines quoi doux rêveur qu ' elle enfilait des perles quand tu partais  

21 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm basing my judgement on Cesar's personality and his crowd. Imo he's an arrogant dickhead!...Plus he was fucking girls behind their backs, and I'm pretty sure he's still doing it...like I don't like 'Beavis' either...for the same reasons. Jealously has fuck all to do with it EMM...

I'm not on RLC to watch morally good persons, that I would love to be friends with in real life. No, I'm here to see the inside of these people's lives, how it truely is. You are right, Cesar was an arrogant dickhead, and we had some wild parties where he was fucking girls behind other girls' backs. It was alot of drama. But that was in the spring of 2020. Since then he has behaved exeptionally well. He comes only when Gina invites him, he stays in her room, he don't interact with her roommates, and he don't attend parties. You have kind of gotten it exactly like you would like it, so I don't know why everyone still complains about him. It's also the same with every boy that ever shows up at any party in the GOVs.

I just want to see some real interactions like that to happen on camera again. You can also hate 'Beavis' as much as you want, but we atleast got a much more interesting New Years party, wich even ended in sex. I understand why you don't like these particular guys, I don't either, but atleast join me in cheering the girls to bring new and fresh boys next time then. It never happens either.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I'm not on RLC to watch morally good persons, that I would love to be friends with in real life. No, I'm here to see the inside of these people's lives, how it truely is. You are right, Cesar was an arrogant dickhead, and we had some wild parties where he was fucking girls behind other girls' backs. It was alot of drama. But that was in the spring of 2020. Since then he has behaved exeptionally well. He comes only when Gina invites him, he stays in her room, he don't interact with her roommates, and he don't attend parties. You have kind of gotten it exactly like you would like it, so I don't know why everyone still complains about him. It's also the same with every boy that ever shows up at any party in the GOVs.

I just want to see some real interactions like that to happen on camera again. You can also hate 'Beavis' as much as you want, but we atleast got a much more interesting New Years party, wich even ended in sex. I understand why you don't like these particular guys, I don't either, but atleast join me in cheering the girls to bring new and fresh boys next time then. It never happens either.

another reason they dont like these guys they are largely the ones bringing drugs to the parties i have no problem with recreational drug use as a lot of you know by now i just dont like it when they spend half the party off cam getting high 

• Like 1