B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #4 (January)

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

anyone else have problems posting here sometimes but only B4 comments sometimes i try to post and it scrambles my letters up adds words and it will stop all on its own after awhile or is it just me it has happened to me a few times now actually it just happened to me again i was trying to post here for half a hour  and it really pisses me off when it happens

It happens and it is real.  Only with MS Edge.  No idea why.

• Like 1

il y a 3 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Je vois deux problèmes avec toi et c'est toi et ........................................ .........................................toi!!

voila le retour du prédicateur en soutane ...le puritain qui se branle dans le confessionnal 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm basing my judgement on Cesar's personality and his crowd. Imo he's an arrogant dickhead!...Plus he was fucking girls behind their backs, and I'm pretty sure he's still doing it...like I don't like 'Beavis' either...for the same reasons. Jealously has fuck all to do with it EMM...

I disagree with your opinion of curly , naga . He just did anything to fuck as much pussy as he can / could , I don’t think he promised to any of them marriages , flowers , rings and so on . He just discovered the “ well of the gorgeous pussies “ and he took advantage . As a man that at his age ( even now at times ) looked to fuck as much as possible , I think he did fine 😉 They have all been there on holidays , girls of being there with an expiration date . The fun he had , they had the same and even more .

But that’s my way of seeing things of course and as I said we disagree ☺️

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

wanna bet its just a all girl party like the red underware fiasco, bogdan will probably spend it in the bedroom 

From what i've been told, it won't be.  It will be just another dumb ass party with the two biggest showboats of Nelly & Bogdan.  The two worst people for B4!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry Ed...it was just my opinion. We should all be allowed them. Plus you know I've never liked Cesar from day one...

I don't particularily like Cesar either. But I love when girls bring their boyfriends, and I love the dynamics of their parties 1000 times better when they have a few (preferably single) guys there too. It almost never happens, but still this forum complains so fucking much ever time it happens that if a tenant ever happened to read it, they will definitely never do it again. It's insane! Of course I know that you have a very different views than me on many (if not most) things, I've always tried my best to respect that. For everyone. Just don't complain when I express mine then!

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm basing my judgement on Cesar's personality and his crowd. Imo he's an arrogant dickhead!...Plus he was fucking girls behind their backs, and I'm pretty sure he's still doing it...like I don't like 'Beavis' either...for the same reasons. Jealously has fuck all to do with it EMM...

hey think about it are not the guys that are arrogant dickheads the the ones that get most of the pussy,they are arrogant and dickheads because if you have not noticed in your life girls like the bad boys,also i said most on here are jealous i did not say everyone but its safe to say its the motivation for most hatred for the guys that fuck the girls