B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #4 (January)

29 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I looked through some clips from last year, and I miss that time .... 
Ulyana, Olivia, Mimi, Ginger, Irma, Tina and Elettra what a crazy bunch 

And we were expecting that the current cast will continue but I think Covid has affected them really much 

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Hollies outfit starting to come together but it does look more and more like a fancy toga style outfit,that would be a first if that is the case                                  

Greek party? 😉 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squeakybumtime said:

Anyone remember who electtra fucked? I know she had a boyfriend but i am pretty sure she had sex with someone else but i cant remember if it was in this apartment or the other one. Anyone know?

I just saw and  deleted some yesterday.... he was fucking her in B1. kitchen ... tall, thin with some tattos ?  they did fuck around with the Dick de Jour ....

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

I looked through some clips from last year, and I miss that time .... 
Ulyana, Olivia, Mimi, Ginger, Irma, Tina and Elettra what a crazy bunch 

funny I was cleaning up pics last night and went through that era ... alot of fun for sure and we all love Ulyana ... and I saw the ones of curly fucking her but in truth it was Ulyana fucking him as she was erotic and had to get him up for the quickie performance he gave ....  but I was going to comment it was not Curly fucking elettra in B1 Kitchen and I don't know what a Will looks like ...

22 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I just saw and  deleted some yesterday.... he was fucking her in B1. kitchen ... tall, thin with some tattos ?  they did fuck around with the Dick de Jour ....

It was her bf