B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #4 (January)

4 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I would have sex for hours with Megan with her clothes on...

I would lick and kiss and nudge  every conture of her breasts with that tight top she wears or that silky nightgown .... bite and nibble her crotch and that round ass pulling her tight pants down wiyh my teeth for hours ...to the point Megan will be asking Don't these Old Guys FUCK????   OBSESSED !!! 

LMAO you need to get your fat wife (your words, not mine) to give you some pussy!!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL drones are loud, he needs to think of a better way.  If he bought a drone like you say, it is with one purpose in mind and that's to get his rocks off by doing fly overs at the pool in the summer....no other reason for such a creepy pervert like him!!

So I guess we can say that Smith is also a pervert since he has also had a drone since several weeks now 😁

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

So I guess we can say that Smith is also a pervert since he has also had a drone since several weeks now 😁

I've had a drone for over a year, I guess I'm a pervert too. 😉 Only I've not caught any women naked yet. 😞 

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Don't know about Smith, and my son has one too and he's not a pervert but Bogdan is a POS pervert....end of story!!

Don't worry, I am convinced that Bogdan is as perverse as your son 🤣

3 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I've had a drone for over a year, I guess I'm a pervert too. 😉 Only I've not caught any women naked yet. 😞 

I don't have a drone but as I am a subscriber to rlc, I would say that I am still a little pervert 🤪

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL don't worry, my son is not perverse and Bogdan is quite perverse just like the rest of you that watch this shit!

I just want to tell you that you are just as perverse as us, because you are a former subscriber to rlc and especially because you come every day to ask and know what can do the participants of this project

So since dogs don't make cats, I stick to my first impression by saying that your son must be as kinky as you 🤣

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I just want to tell you that you are just as perverse as us, because you are a former subscriber to rlc and especially because you come every day to ask and know what can do the participants of this project

So since dogs don't make cats, I stick to my first impression by saying that your son must be as kinky as you 🤣

Leave my son out of it Moos, this has nothing to do with him and for the last time I'm telling you he is not perverse!!  Myself on the other hand, I can't deny what you say just as you can't deny what I say about that POS Bogdan!

28 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL drones are loud, he needs to think of a better way.  If he bought a drone like you say, it is with one purpose in mind and that's to get his rocks off by doing fly overs at the pool in the summer....no other reason for such a creepy pervert like him!!

She wouldn't notice it after he spiked her drink 😵

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Leave my son out of it Moos, this has nothing to do with him and for the last time I'm telling you he is not perverse!!  Myself on the other hand, I can't deny what you say just as you can't deny what I say about that POS Bogdan!

Why can't I talk about him and judge him like you do?
Apparently it's the fashion to talk nonsense about people we don't know :angel:
You convinced me that having a drone makes a man a pervert, so that's it :biggrin: