Luna & Zac - home activities topic #10

ze81

15 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

Hard for Luna to accept Zac putting someone before her. Females don't forget. They keep that stored.

That’s a good point for the further  future of the two ☺️

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

An early awakening by him , preparing a delicious “ breakfast in bed “ , followed with some cuddles and nice morning sex and problem is solved or at least delayed for some more hours 😉😎

Are you talking about Luna or the guest...? 😏

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Are you talking about Luna or the guest...? 😏

Zac to Luna of course .. Whatever isn’t consumed , Zac can make it like a “ breakfast basket box “ , wrap it up and give it to FG and wish her “ hasta luego “ 🤓🥳

Checked the sarcasm at the end 😬 , bit sleepy sleepy here 😁😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Zac to Luna of course .. Whatever isn’t consumed , Zac can make it like a “ breakfast basket box “ , wrap it up and give it to FG and wish her “ hasta luego “ 🤓🥳

Checked the sarcasm at the end 😬 , bit sleepy sleepy here 😁😁

Well spotted...you're definitely getting there 🤣

Can you do us all a favour DD...? The girls are really getting into character for this Greek/toga night..so much so that I've seen a few of them reading the bestseller  'Learn Greek in a Week'...Can you be on translation duties when the party kicks off please...? 😉

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well spotted...you're definitely getting there 🤣

Can you do us all a favour DD...? The girls are really getting into character for this Greek/toga night..so much so that I've seen a few of them reading the bestseller  'Learn Greek in a Week'...Can you be on translation duties when the party kicks off please...? 😉

I will even try to keep the posts short if I need to translate anything that can end in a “ Dionysian orgy “ 😂🤣🥳

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I will even try to keep the posts short if I need to translate anything that can end in a “ Dionysian orgy “ 😂🤣🥳

Short or long...post how you want. If guys don't want to read a novel, then they can skip it...I always read it DD...I might fall asleep a coupla time, but a mug of strong black coffee usually does the trick...😄

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Short or long...post how you want. If guys don't want to read a novel, then they can skip it...I always read it DD...I might fall asleep a coupla time, but a mug of strong black coffee usually does the trick...😄

I am glad that the long posts actually serve as a nice “ lead in “ to put you to sleep 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I am glad that the long posts actually serve as a nice “ lead in “ to put you to sleep 😁

We've had much longer ones before from some others and they were nowhere near as illuminating as yours, so don't worry too much about the length. Content is everything and is far better than waffle, which is certainly not contained in any of your posts, DDHM. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

An early awakening by him , preparing a delicious “ breakfast in bed “ , followed with some cuddles and nice morning sex and problem is solved or at least delayed for some more hours 😉😎

with what food???

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

We've had much longer ones before from some others and they were nowhere near as illuminating as yours, so don't worry too much about the length. Content is everything and is far better than waffle, which is certainly not contained in any of your posts, DDHM. 

☺️ Thanks for good and positive words , I know though that sometimes I am overdoing it , but most of the times I feel like the only way to really express what I have personally in mind  , it is to explain it in details , maybe because I am not a native English speaker and it feels like giving all the thoughts that I have in my mind than a simple short post that perhaps will create even more questions than answers or especially save the time and answer with an emoji that I also personally never do 😬🙄

• Upvote 2