B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #5 (January)

1 minute ago, LUCKY2962 said:

if I put in English I have to go through a translator

it is translated into French directly

You will likely have to use a translator for all the post on the forum anyway. The problem is for people who usually read without a translator, we have to turn on the translator for one or two posts. It turns of when you refresh the page, and then you have to select another language before you can select English. It is alot of work for only a very few posts, so I often just skip the French posts. 

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

so when at the party the other night when we had two girls making out on the coffee table while Daniel was grinding on Martina and kissing her neck then he fucks Holly later how nothing happens when guys are there

But if not mistaken the girls werent topless or naked in livingroom,dont imagine Martina topless near other dudes for exemple(but can happen).In this case Bogdan wont fuck anyone else(in cams) only Nelly,so not much to expect in that regard.In this case personaly i prefer just the girls.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Raul399 said:

sorry I didn't know ..... the accent when he speaks in Spanish is Colombian ... his boy Zac ... is Colombian ... I'm sure ... hahaha

Luna is originally from North East England and Zac in from Venezuela...she's learnt the language...and studying AS level Spanish now...

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

You will likely have to use a translator for all the post on the forum anyway. The problem is for people who usually read without a translator, we have to turn on the translator for one or two posts. It turns of when you refresh the page, and then you have to select another language before you can select English. It is alot of work for only a very few posts, so I often just skip the French posts. 

I turn on the translator before I even begin to read anything. 😉

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, seb1986 said:

escuse me zac andluna are in b 4 i don"t have rlc anymore

Seems they gone to a party or something but not in rlc,must be near their house because they returned several times and Luna leaved with a botte of drink.