B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #5 (January)

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I hope it happens so all you cock lovers will get off watching him!!!!

There is no difference whether Bodgan is with them or not.

This place need a lot more guys to have a real party. Some guys the girls are actually interrested in.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, legrandrobert said:

I learned Englisj Try to learn French it's easy

Most of us have a different native language, and we have had to learn English to communicate internationally, it is just the French that is too arrogant to do so.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

There is no difference whether Bodgan is with them or not.

This place need a lot more guys to have a real party. Some guys the girls are actually interrested in.

It doesn't matter how many guys are there Dino, they never have real parties.  They have parties for the cameras, for people to fork out that $45 a month.  None of the bullshit you see with these showboats is real or even close to being real!!

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Most of us have a different native language, and we have had to learn English to communicate internationally, it is just the French that is too arrogant to do so.

there are plenty of people who only speak Spanish or Italian on the forum but yes it is the French who are arrogant 🤣

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

No hay diferencia si Bodgan está con ellos o no.

Este lugar necesita muchos más chicos para tener una verdadera fiesta. Algunos chicos en los que las chicas están realmente interesadas.

I think the same as you ... the interesting thing about this place .... rlc ... is that it is the closest thing to a real life ... I prefer girls and boys interacting with each other .... than watching fake lesbian shows. .. see real life of apartments with friends from abroad ... it is a breath of fresh air for rlc ..... to see cam girls show ... there are many places and no need to pay ....

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

hay mucha gente que solo habla español o italiano en el foro pero sí, son los franceses los que son arrogantes  🤣

I'm from Spain ... but I try to use the English translator ... for the good of the community.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Most french people in Quebec are bilingual Sorry you cant say same of the rest of English Canada.  We're supposed to have two official languages in Canada .

• Like 1