Bella (2021) Part #1

Noldus

Oof. This poor bastard doesn't seem to get the hint that she doesn't like him.

Or he's as big a glutton for punishment as we seem to be here 🤪

I think if it took that long to get a half-hearted hump going then have her hide in the toilet for seemingly forever afterwards, THEN waiting until she thinks he's asleep in the bedroom and sneaking in for a pillow and blanket right off the bed?

Yeah...I'd take the hint 🙃

• Haha 2

On 2/1/2021 at 4:26 PM, Robwin said:

Apart from sat in front the cam on her own naked and just gyrating about in a sexual manner for hour after hour in whatever room, absolutely nothing :biggrin: Would imagine it gets very boring after a while both for her and the viewers.

I just read the whole post again haha

This poor girl is trying to impress you with her God given talent and here you are shitting on her. You should get off you sit and give her a huge tip instead🤣🤣

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, hollisryl said:

Bella is enthusiastic and a tease. I suspect that she performs professionally and must drive her clients wild. I enjoy her shows and appreciate her effort to entertain.

Some people probably watch her, I have no problem with that, but If she had started to invite boys or girls, and stopped looking at the cams, the place would have been much more enjoyable to watch, because she's quite pretty;

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, fornika said:

I just read the whole post again haha

This poor girl is trying to impress you with her God given talent and here you are shitting on her. You should get off you sit and give her a huge tip instead🤣🤣

LOL yeah she does her best i suppose but one should send her one of my idioms like.....It takes two to tango :biggrin: Unfortunately my tip won't reach that far ::)

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, hollisryl said:

Bella is enthusiastic and a tease. I suspect that she performs professionally and must drive her clients wild. I enjoy her shows and appreciate her effort to entertain.

Wish she would find a client then and complete the task :biggrin: