Bella (2021) Part #1

Noldus

17 minutes ago, hollisryl said:

I admit to thinking, yawn another +6 that I will ignore. However, Bella has a great body, sings and dances. I have some hope.

63ho.png

She needs to bring a few more friends from Pattaya🤣, then invite two or three young studs, and simply start to fuck; then maybe the flat will become watchable 😂

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, waldi said:

She needs to bring a few more friends from Pattaya🤣, then invite two or three young studs, and simply start to fuck; then maybe the flat will become watchable 😂

If she's from Pattaya you may get a shock when she removes her underwear.Just saying.👍

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, budda said:

In recent times VH has imported many sex professionals from Bangkok and Pattaya.
And then they talk about real couple in real life !!   Shameful !!

Anyone thinking it's real life is just being delusional, it's all shows and put up jobs just to satisfy the sex starved audience :biggrin: The only thing real about it is that it is actually happening. I gave up on it long ago.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Anyone thinking it's real life is just being delusional, it's all shows and put up jobs just to satisfy the sex starved audience :biggrin: The only thing real about it is that it is actually happening. I gave up on it long ago.

Do you know any of your neighbours who would voluntarily instal cams in their homes to expose their sex lives for the whole world to watch? I don't; honestly, subscribers are so fucking gullible to believe that ordinary people who have jobs, kids, could actually do it; as someone said, people are more stupid than we think they are 😂

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, waldi said:

Do you know any of your neighbours who would voluntarily instal cams in their homes to expose their sex lives for the whole world to watch? I don't; honestly, subscribers are so fucking gullible to believe that ordinary people who have jobs, kids, could actually do it; as someone said, people are more stupid than we think they are 😂

Yep well said, i don't like keeping moaning as am just fed up with hearing the same complaints. As you say so many are really just so gullible it's unbelievable but there you go thats the nature of wanting to see dicks in holes all the time :biggrin: 

2 hours ago, waldi said:

It's as real as a Hollywood movie.

you know its fake, yet you still pay to watch it (or stream), and still enjoy it.

Same thing.  

Stupid is, what stupid does 

2 hours ago, waldi said:

We all know that ALL tenants are actors who SHOULD pretend to live a normal life - full of sex - to get our wiews and earn money.
When the VH project started - with the exception of two more transgressive groups (Anna, Alex, Drew, Brew and Alan, Nina and Serena) - the other people were quite "normal" and gave us the impression of real life.
- Then came some professional lesbians (i.e. Casa Hot)
- Then too many couples and single doing webcams arrived (i.e. Sandra & Dima)
- Then came the Trans (i.e. Charly, Dora, Marta)
- Then too many Asian professionals arrived (i.e. Ambar & Dane)
- Then there are the apts. always empty (i.e. Dayana)
- Then there are apts. where only vulgar orgies are made (i.e. Nikki, Matt, Poppy)
- Then there are apt. where there is only forced sex (i.e. Margo & Mario)
- Then there are 5 off-line apts.

Now, guys, have fun counting how many "REAL" apartments there are among the 40 boasted by VH.

Maybe Robwin made the right choice when he canceled his subscription.

• Like 2