B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #7(January)

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

it happens it happened to me i lost my my last girlfriend before i met my wife to a girl she brought into the relationship well 23yrs later they are still together you cant underestimate lesbian passion

I have never knowingly done hard drugs. I learned the story about the cocaine on the clit from a former girlfriend. After about an hour of the best oral session I ever experienced, I asked her why this was so different. She told me she had sprinkled her clit. I asked her where she learned that. She answered "From my girlfriend".

7 minutes ago, philo said:

I have never knowingly done hard drugs. I learned the story about the cocaine on the clit from a former girlfriend. After about an hour of the best oral session I ever experienced, I asked her why this was so different. She told me she had sprinkled her clit. I asked her where she learned that. She answered "From my girlfriend".

oh i have off and on in the course of my life and never had any real problem and never got addicted to it just like most people that play around with drugs just because one out of ten people cant handle it everyone cant have none 

• Upvote 1

re emmett111 Just on ths drugs thng, we smoked weed quite regularly and some did LSD (1970's) but I am told the weed on the market these days is far stronger than we used. Its the hard drugs which wreck lives and I would hate to see these peole hooked. I made some harsh comments about Zac when he came on the scene after see him put together some 'ingredients' in a smoke. I have'nt been with the site long enough to know Cesar but he appears to be of the same mold.