B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #7(January)

16 minutes ago, philo said:

Yes, but Nelly never appeared to be in love with Megan or Holly. Those were just shows for RLC.

or she could just like making out with people when she is drunk but she has bonded with Nelly,we shall see if Martina makes out with any other girls in the future if not then it is serious between them

3 minutes ago, omedo said:

Bogdan Je ne pense pas qu'il ait vu les rediffusions, ce qui s'est passé entre Nelly et Martina a été raconté par Nelly, hier quand Martina et Bogdan ont quitté B4, ils (Martina et Bogdan) parlaient de cette affaire et ont décidé que cela ne pouvait pas continuer et aujourd'hui dans la cuisine Nelly et Martina ont discuté et à partir de maintenant elles ne seront que des amies et il n'y aura plus de sexe.
Donc je ne pense pas que Bogdan soit comme ça à cause de cette affaire.

si c'était si facile, je n'y crois pas une seconde

3 minutes ago, omedo said:

Bogdan I don't think he has seen the replays, what happened between Nelly and Martina has been told by Nelly, yesterday when Martina and Bogdan left B4 they (Martina and Bogdan) were talking about this matter and decided that it could not continue and today in the kitchen Nelly and Martina have talked and from now on they will only be friends and there will be no more sex.
So I don't think Bogdan is like this because of this affair.

Total speculation on this infamous ride home. the facts of this escalating  affair, the drinking and drugs and at what.. 40.. time to look at his future. .. and she isn't looking that impressive to figure how she fits into a mature future   trust me it's bigger than an affair 

• Haha 1

from his sniffing and cough maybe hes worried he might die in the next 28 days from covid.
I've been sick during this pandemic and you don't exacally mentally happy about what you could have.

does anyone in here speak their language?

Just now, Alladino said:

You should know how to label assumptions as such and not act as if they were facts!!!

The seduction was epic. The photoshoot started in the early afternoon and the event ended right before dawn when Efrim caught them on the balcony and came back in crying. Don't lecture me about assumptions because I have something that you obviously don't have...VIDEO and SCREENSHOTS that I have rewatched many times.

2 minutes ago, philo said:

The seduction was epic. The photoshoot started in the early afternoon and the event ended right before dawn when Efrim caught them on the balcony and came back in crying. Don't lecture me about assumptions because I have something that you obviously don't have...VIDEO and SCREENSHOTS that I have rewatched many times.

Was that the musician couple, she played the violin and he played the double bass? 

12 minutes ago, omedo said:

Bogdan I don't think he has seen the replays, what happened between Nelly and Martina has been told by Nelly, yesterday when Martina and Bogdan left B4 they (Martina and Bogdan) were talking about this matter and decided that it could not continue and today in the kitchen Nelly and Martina have talked and from now on they will only be friends and there will be no more sex.
So I don't think Bogdan is like this because of this affair.

did you actually translate all this and if so would love to hear why they said it could not keep going on,and we will see how it works out when they are drunk and alone 

If you want to know what happened you can ask me but don't make assumptions that I cannot back up every assertion I make on this forum. I can give you the list of others on this forum who made the same mistake (assumption) that you just made. Only two have had the integrity to apologize after seeing the evidence but I no longer feel a necessity to try and prove things to ignorant people.   

4 minutes ago, philo said:

Just as someone here assumed that Bodgan had sex with Martina just because it took them 2 hours to get somewhere, also your conclusion is just an assumption.

• Like 1