B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #7(January)

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

¿Realmente tradujiste todo esto? Si es así, me encantaría saber por qué dijeron que no podía continuar, y veremos cómo funciona cuando están borrachos y solos. 

I'm Spanish and I listen to conversations in Spanish...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, mingo said:

Was that the musician couple, she played the violin and he played the double bass? 

Yes, it happened just before Bogdan and Nelly were married. Efrim and Annabelle were the most frequent guests at Bogdan and Nelly's parties but they were the only one's not invited to the wedding party. 

6 minutes ago, philo said:

Yes, it happened just before Bogdan and Nelly were married. Efrim and Annabelle were the most frequent guests at Bogdan and Nelly's parties but they were the only one's not invited to the wedding party. 

Ah ok, thanks for the info. She was a sweetie.. and those two used to live in what became B & N's apartment.  Of all the Russians, she and Eva were my favorites. Eva was wild! 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Just as someone here assumed that Bodgan had sex with Martina just because it took them 2 hours to get somewhere, also your conclusion is just an assumption.

I never said they had sex. I said he seduced her. He got her drunk. He sent the professional photographer away and picked up the camera and got her to pose for erotic pictures with her legs open on the window ledge. Efrim came in just before things got touchy and he poured Efrim drink after drink until he passed out. Bogdan took her to the balcony where they stayed until sunrise. After Efrim caught them, Bogdan came in first and went straight to wash up. Annabelle went to try and console Efrim, who by that time was in a fetal position. Bogdan came out and seem to tell Annabelle to take care of him because Annabelle then got naked and, without washing up, began seducing and gave it up to Efrim. Bogdan left as Efrim began to recover but got upset again because Annabelle would not let him go down on her. 

35 minutes ago, omedo said:

Bogdan I don't think he has seen the replays, what happened between Nelly and Martina has been told by Nelly, yesterday when Martina and Bogdan left B4 they (Martina and Bogdan) were talking about this matter and decided that it could not continue and today in the kitchen Nelly and Martina have talked and from now on they will only be friends and there will be no more sex.
So I don't think Bogdan is like this because of this affair.

Well if true canceling my subscription today was a good call,but now i wonder if Martina will make out with the other girls again and its just Nelly thats off limits

1 minute ago, philo said:

I never said they had sex. I said he seduced her. He got her drunk. He sent the professional photographer away and picked up the camera and got her to pose for erotic pictures with her legs open on the window ledge. Efrim came in just before things got touchy and he poured Efrim drink after drink until he passed out. Bogdan took her to the balcony where they stayed until sunrise. After Efrim caught them, Bogdan came in first and went straight to wash up. Annabelle went to try and console Efrim, who by that time was in a fetal position. Bogdan came out and seem to tell Annabelle to take care of him because Annabelle then got naked and, without washing up, began seducing and gave it up to Efrim. Bogdan left as Efrim began to recover but got upset again because Annabelle would not let him go down on her. 

I don't remember the Bogdan affair but I do remember the epic pole dancing very light bdsm night. Still watch it time to time.

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

Bueno, si es cierto, cancelar mi suscripción hoy fue una buena decisión, pero ahora me pregunto si Martina volverá a besarse con las otras chicas y es solo Nelly, eso está fuera de los límites.

I don't know if he has sex with another girl, I hope and believe he does, but I'm sure he doesn't do it as a show.

• Like 1

Il y a 26 minutes, moos54 a dit:

mais tu n'as aucune obsession pour Holly : grand sourire:

tu vois tu as perdu une occasion de te taire encore une fois, je répondais au malheur à la tristesse de B, (un post de quelqu'un, qui  s'alarmait),en étant ironique bien sûr rien à voir avec H, des fois, il faut savoir passer son tour ... il vaut mieux ne rien dire est paraître intelligent, que de l'ouvrir, et ne laisser aucun doute 🤔

52 minutes ago, mingo said:

or ask Alberto how he's handling it so well. 

is he handling it ...what has he ever seen??? but regardless 2 COMPLETLEY differnt couples and people 

completely different ...  and isn't going thru whatever ??? Bogdan is going thru... different histories ...

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

What a ridiculous concept...a Spaniard understanding Spanish! I've heard it all now!...😏

I don't know what's funnier, mate. Your post or the fact that some of the ding-dongs here won't be able to wrap their head around that basic concept 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1