B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #7(January)

he is so introspective because so much at stake to just leave etc....a job $$ covid limitimtations wherever he goes , a break up and how it affects her ....nothing easy to deal with but this is real life drama unfolding 

B & N had a much nicer personal life when they had their own apt. in St. Petersburg (?)  It was a nice place, they cooked together, they had friends over to smoke the water pipe, and play board games, and had epic sex.. 

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

she left and then serious face in his hands ....he is a grown man time to get real about this bullshit life ...

I suspected Bodgan knew about it. Nothing against swingers, but this one-sided events were the guys were left alone was really strange. All the time I wondered why he let them do all that to him. If he didn't even know about the whole thing, I find the whole thing even more harsh.

We can only hope that things will work out between Nelly and Bodgan. The two are really a sympathetic couple.

2 minutes ago, mingo said:

B & N had a much nicer personal life when they had their own apt. in St. Petersburg (?)  It was a nice place, they cooked together, they had friends over to smoke the water pipe, and play board games, and had epic sex.. 

And Nelly had girl friends and Bogdan seduced Efrims wife.

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, philo said:

Bogdan no debería haber visto la repetición.

Bogdan I don't think he has seen the replays, what happened between Nelly and Martina has been told by Nelly, yesterday when Martina and Bogdan left B4 they (Martina and Bogdan) were talking about this matter and decided that it could not continue and today in the kitchen Nelly and Martina have talked and from now on they will only be friends and there will be no more sex.
So I don't think Bogdan is like this because of this affair.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 5