B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #7(January)

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

@omedo ; please continue providing with your valuable and useful information through your translations and even more with your great posts and comments concerning your thoughts about the tenants and especially Martina that you have been watching even more careful than the majority here before becoming double and triple more popular after her mixing with the Russian apartments ☺️ And don’t let people that whatever fairy tale , script , scenario or whatever they have on their mind not being able to be proved on cameras and therefore having to create it or insist that it is happening to satisfy their ego and get their confirmation to affect you as a great poster and contributor that you are for everyone here  ☺️☺️😇

What a suck ass LMAO

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:
  •  
  • 24,111 posts
Posted 4 minutes ago Re HarleyFatBoy

Re Post HarleyFatBoy

Hopefully he has Covid!! 

That would get most people thrown out of  a forum.  Where ir the moderation?

Downright nasty

I don't like the guy it's no great news flash and it would serve him right for allowing all the get togethers they have had during the pandemic.  So, get over yourself and move on!

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's adorable that you think the mods will ever do anything about him. 

They have no reason to do anything about me.  I speak the truth and don't blow smoke up peoples asses like the rest of you do.  If I'm to be punished for speaking the truth, then punish me.  I will take my lumps where they may fall but you cry babies need to get a life, a........."Real Life"!

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

I didn't join n this forum to have bun fights with people but some seemed determined to be controvetial - some sort of power thing. Abuse and critisicm is one thing, downright hatred is another. I move on every day whicjh clearly you don't. Reading the l;ast post, I rest my case

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1