B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #7(January)

43 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

One of the things I like about this group is they all seem to 'muck in' none of the ''you do this and you do that'' Its nice to see egos not trying to take over.

BTW is Megan the assigned person for all things food?. She crops up wherever there's a need and puts together some great looking 'spread'...of the food kind that is😀

She always been a good cook...

27 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Someone said Martina got a tattoo??  Of what and where???

It isn’t real , Gina has these sticker tattoos , don’t know how to explain in English . In any case , nothing real of a tattoo ☺️

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

I have the exact coordinates of the villa on Google Earth.  Too bad you can't watch it live on that.  I guess I'll have to buy myself a satellite and task it over there! 🤣

Congratulations on thinking you're special...But many others already know where it and the other apartments are. The Czech ones too. Just be sure to keep it to yourself.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

One of the things I like about this group is they all seem to 'muck in' none of the ''you do this and you do that'' Its nice to see egos not trying to take over.

BTW is Megan the assigned person for all things food?. She crops up wherever there's a need and puts together some great looking 'spread'...of the food kind that is😀

Yes, Megan is the best cook in the Villa.  She does most of the group cooking.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Yes, Megan is the best cook in the Villa.  She does most of the group cooking.

They are all capable of knocking up a good meal. Megan seems to have experience in catering for large groups, possibly she has a catering career back home.