B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #3 (January/February)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Monica and Sera , two of the most amazing pair of tits from the whole cast , I think nothing more could be expected than seeing them next to the other . Occupying the top thumbs , well , RLC business model worked once again 😬🙄

Top thumbs?  Is there something else to watch that I was not aware of?  Oh  Alberto...playing video games is a draw for sure.  :dodgy:

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Monica and Sera , two of the most amazing pair of tits from the whole cast , I think nothing more could be expected than seeing them next to the other . Occupying the top thumbs , well , RLC business model worked once again 😬🙄

im watching another great pair of tits

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Top thumbs?  Is there something else to watch that I was not aware of?  Oh  Alberto...playing video games is a draw for sure.  :dodgy:

too obvious... good call

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

It was Malia ... 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Ahh .. missed watching one of the wonderful Ariana’s orgasms .. that was another great one ☺️😇

Yup, Ariana just had a great orgasm with her vibrator and Sera is doing her touching and teasing bullshit. 🙄

Just now, corvette84 said:

Yup, Ariana just had a great orgasm with her vibrator and Sera is doing her touching and teasing bullshit. 🙄

Each on their own 😂🤣Now that I am thinking , perhaps Sera wants to do it but she is worried that the cameras stress won’t make her succeed for an orgasm ... well , just a crazy thought at 04:20 here 😂🤣

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Each on their own 😂🤣Now that I am thinking , perhaps Sera wants to do it but she is worried that the cameras stress won’t make her succeed for an orgasm ... well , just a crazy thought at 04:20 here 😂🤣

Sera doesn't know what an orgasm is. The bate count is Ariana 100 and Sera 0. Congratulations Ariana on your 100th bate. 👍

23:40 4th feb Radi is doing some english language textbook thing

something about what dreams mean, and at 23:40 she tries to read out a loud in english what shes written
its very interesting and a bit upsetting to see, she mentions "pormotion", mental illness and "under water"

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/11_16?ts=1612478419&from=share

You may be able to hear it better from 11_15

1 hour ago, merz28 said:

Gonna see a heck of a lot of scratching and picking at pimples tonight from Sera.  Have picked up on her nervous tendencies. 

INSOMNIAC.... the girl carries issues .... we expect these people to be normal, superstars... mentally perfect ??? but this is a bizzare life and brings many kinds of people who suffer fears, anxieties and insecurities .... not always diabolical planning scheming opportunists ....

I have developed a lot of empathy for their  (perceived) insecurities and idiosyncracies  ..... it is the relationship building/connection that happens in this voyeur /exhibitionist world we have become involved  (obviously some more than others )  

• Upvote 1